What is going on here?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the author of the linked website:

"This page is primarily about my credibility. This is where one would expect to find a degree in physics or engineering along with a list of qualifications and professional experience in the automotive industry. Instead, I have a surprise. I'm formally an artist. I have a BA from a small liberal arts college with a focus on studio art."

Suddenly the content of that site makes much more sense.

Originally Posted By: Samilcar

"This page is primarily about my credibility. This is where one would expect to find a degree in physics or engineering along with a list of qualifications and professional experience in the automotive industry. Instead, I have a surprise. I'm formally an artist. I have a BA from a small liberal arts college with a focus on studio art."

He should have posted filter sketches and left it at that.

-Spyder

Originally Posted By: Spyder7
Originally Posted By: Samilcar

He should have posted filter sketches and left it at that.

-Spyder

Well, the content on that site sucks, but let's not be degree snobs. One of the BEST programmers I've ever had the pleasure of managing was a Harvard English major. Go figure. We all have our own path.

What the heck is "natural oil"???

Also from the article:

Quote:
Champion Labs produces oil filters under a variety of names. Those include Fram,
Really?
smirk2.gif

Quote:
Fram, Bosch and WIX make the worst oil filters. Bosch oil filters let everything go through unfiltered.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
crackmeup2.gif

For someone as arrogant as the author is, he really needs to get his facts straight...

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
Quote:
Fram, Bosch and WIX make the worst oil filters. Bosch oil filters let everything go through unfiltered.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
crackmeup2.gif

For someone as arrogant as the author is, he really needs to get his facts straight...

lol.gif
33.gif
lol.gif

Now see this is what i wanted to confirmed/deny :)

Thanks, i assume there are not some weird other versions of the Bosch filters running around?

As i think i said earlier, the Bosch filters are running ~$6 something at Autozone, so if they're good, i'll run those instead of the M1's.

Originally Posted By: MaDMaXX
Now see this is what i wanted to confirmed/deny :)

Thanks, i assume there are not some weird other versions of the Bosch filters running around?

As i think i said earlier, the Bosch filters are running ~$6 something at Autozone, so if they're good, i'll run those instead of the M1's.

Bosch are good filters and well regarded.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back