What do you drink with Twinkies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate Twinkies - Kahlua
Banana Twinkies - Pepto Bismol
Classic Twinkies - Black, black coffee

These are the times I really miss Pop. He'd give us all a good lecture about how stupid people who eat twinkies are, then give himself a pat in the back for his clean living. Those were the good old days.

Originally Posted By: Uregina09
These are the times I really miss Pop. He'd give us all a good lecture about how stupid people who eat twinkies are, then give himself a pat in the back for his clean living. Those were the good old days.

Did he finally decide to give up on preaching to everyone on this forum??

Originally Posted By: cb_13

Dude trolled me into making a response that got me banned from here for a long time. Don't miss him one bit.

No, me and others notified mods of how big of a horses rear he REALLY IS
wink.gif

Used to be milk.
Now a days I don't touch them. They are a chemical [censored] storm now. They used to be made with real ingredients.

Last edited:
I will eat a Twinkie, Funny Bone, Ring Ding, Yodel, Snickers, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup or Peanut M&M's all with a cup of milk no sugar coffee.

Tattling is shameful. Grow up.

Originally Posted By: car51

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: car51

wink.gif

Wow, I had no idea Pop was gone. I think he'd lived by the rules, his life had turned out well, and he was a bit baffled by the messes the rest of us frail humans got ourselves into. It would have been interesting to meet him. He likely would have come across differently in person.

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
chocolate milk!

white milk since twinkies are already heavily sweetened. choco milk can be downed all by itself or with a meal that isn't sweet, imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back