What are you eating right now?

I'm sorry to hear they put you on meds that cause serious weight gain. hope your doctor can find a better treatment option than your current meds. New products do come out all the time.

A friend had a car accident and suffered spinal cord and trigeminal nerve injuries. He has terrible nerve pain and they put him on Lyrica 10 years ago. He used to be an athletic guy. He has gained over 80 pounds and most of it in the belly area on Lyrica. If he doesn't take Lyrica which he has tried doing, he gets flareups that are so bad that his face and neck become paralyzed with pain. He almost had another car accident because of this. He regularly ends up in the ER because when he has flareups he tends to fall and he always manages to hit his head.

Last edited:
I broke my 3-day water fast with oatmeal with egg white protein powder, flax seed meal, chia seeds, walnuts, blueberries, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. I don't normally eat oatmeal but I'm going for a run in a while and can use the carbs. Because chicken doesn't go well with oatmeal I added egg white protein powder. While whey protein gets metabolized more quickly, egg white protein is more effective. Anyway, I use protein powder only if I can't find some form of dead animal and I have never liked getting complete proteins from plant matter only. Apologies for the earlier typos, Had written this on the phone while walking!

Last edited:
Ice cream

IMG_2018.jpeg

Back