What are you eating right now?

Scrambled eggs from the microwave. Not fancy for sure, but satisfying.

No meals on wheels today or shower. County offices closed up yesterday, due to snow prediction. It only rained and spit a little snow.:(

Now we got 6" of snow last night. Schools are closed again, but I think the county is open? Daughter has a 20 drive to work and said she made it, but the roads were crappy. Go figure, life in Iowa this time of year.

IMG_6828.jpeg
IMG_6830.jpeg

Some spicy black eyed peas, collards and ham pieces. And cornbread. And a Kirkland kale blend salad. Obviously, my girlfriend is concerned about my weight loss. I won’t complain

Just nuke them a bit, stir and repeat. Added salsa on top with cheese. Sure not as good as a fresh omelet, but best I can do at this point.:( I used to be a decent cook, those days are done.
Okay, I may be missing something. You stand in front of the microwave and alternate between nuking and stirring. How is that easier or even faster than scrambling eggs in a pan? It's a serious question and there may well be a reason that escapes me. Just curious.

Okay, I may be missing something. You stand in front of the microwave and alternate between nuking and stirring. How is that easier or even faster than scrambling eggs in a pan? It's a serious question and there may well be a reason that escapes me. Just curious.
No pan to wash if using a paper bowl. ;)

A succulent breast, stuffed with ham and Swiss, panfried and finished under the broiler in the oven. Basted with its juices mixed with lemon juice and Cabernet Sauvignon. Herbs like rosemary, thyme, sage, paprika, pepper. A touch of marjoram. That was juicy chicken! Potato salad and beets on the side.

As always, my presentation is lacking. I have cooked for myself too long says my wife.

In my above post, does the second picture show?>On my phone, even after refreshing the page, there's a blank filler image that says the image has been removed. On my desktop pc I see the image.

Back