What are you eating right now?

Last night......after planting 1,000 tree seedlings in northern Michigan (Gaylord):
Checked this off my bucket list: Tomahawk steak. This one was a manageable size (22 oz. meat) and only cost $46 (usually $80+). Very lightly seasoned with some kind of rub and charred to perfection at medium rare. VERY tasty. My coworker got the regular ribeye sans bone for $16 cheaper (expensive bone extended another 4 in. off plate).
Tomahawk.jpg

Last edited:
It was a mistake looking at this thread :) I'm so jealous of you guys right now. I've been on a liquid diet for nearing 2 weeks and I am starving. :cry:

Silver lining, I lost a bunch of weight.

71B5F59F-8111-423F-8882-308FCB7DB131.jpeg
E4C5FD6D-BEF5-4C02-B4FA-DA7DE5A126FC.jpeg

Fried pickles and fish n chips. Also ended up getting peach 🍑 cobbler for dessert too. Didn’t really care for the fish. It was pretty spicy. It doesn’t say on the menu that it’s Cajun seasoned. I ate about a quarter of it and was done. Pops ate the rest he even likes spicy stuff but it was a little much for him too. They acted surprised at the restaurant like it was normal. It reminds me why I’m not much on American food lol. The fries are good they are made with old bay.

One tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan. Throw one low-carb tortilla in the pan. Top with two slices of Swiss cheese. Beat two eggs and throw them on the tortilla. Pepper, thyme. No salt is needed because I also add thinly sliced ham. Cook until the cheese has melted and the egg is almost cooked. Top with sliced tomatoes and avocado. Fold the tortilla over and cook for another minute. Slide lunch onto plate. Look at pictures of deep-fried-everything with sadness.

I'll play and make you guys jealous, . . .NOT.

Some kind of weird smoothie with a bunch of healthy stuff in it. Even these hurt :( but I will live :)
I am living vicariously through your guys posts LOL

View attachment 98202
I hope the color is due to beets! I make a lovely smoothie from powdered beets, celery stalks, and citrulline maleate. If it doesn't boost your nitrogen levels it may at least clean you thoroughly out. Purple poop is awesome!

I hope the color is due to beets! I make a lovely smoothie from powdered beets, celery stalks, and citrulline maleate. If it doesn't boost your nitrogen levels it may at least clean you thoroughly out. Purple poop is awesome!
No beets in this one, but sometimes I have them. This one is berries, banana and peach with a bunch of different powders my wife puts in. Vitamins, protein etc.

Back