What are you eating right now?

Grilled pork chops tonight
20210411_170711.jpg

51877215-D6BC-4EFA-8C91-F340886F86CE.jpeg

Teriyaki wings and potatoes 🥔. Mom accidentally burnt the first batch of wings in the air fryer but I forgive her. The second batch is much better. We are going to take some to our gas station friend in a minute. Dad isn’t home so we can finally cook something good lol he doesn’t like the smell of the wings cooking.

View attachment 53404
Having a bowl of Cap’n Crunch. Without berries unfortunately but it was on sale at Big Lots so I don’t turn down food that’s on sale. Plus I got extra percentage off since mom works there.
🎶 So all ashore that's goin' ashore,
get Captain Crunch at yer groc'ry store 🎶

This was to the tune of one of the Pirates of Penzance songs, and is burned into my memory banks due to me watching too much TV when I was young.

View attachment 53351
Roast Beef with lettuce 🥬 and tomato 🍅 and provolone cheese 🧀. Probably not going to eat it I thought it was a sub when I ordered it. So going to take it home and I’m going to get Long John Silvers since I have been craving their fish for the last few weeks. I don’t like the restaurant it’s from anyway.
When I was your age I would have eaten the sandwich as a warm-up before tackling the Long John Silver's. 😁

0707CD90-40A5-46C5-9B67-A434AC3668D4.jpeg
443835AB-B7D6-482B-9692-FAA6B21955AB.jpeg

Bojangles. Chicken leg and thigh and a biscuit. Side of dirty rice and mashed potatoes and gravy. Mom got a breast and wing and mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw. Dad had to work again tonight 😡 but oh well.

Back