What are you eating right now?

Fuel for the ride dinner will be on the road
Honey & Peanut butter 1/2 sandwich
20210406_172439.jpg

Spinach salad and roasted garlic with rosemary chicken sausages. Saute'd up nice and brown. Several of them. Gourmet mustard. "Sierra Nevada Stout & Stoneground." I guess this is what they call "low carb." Darn savory though.

87B6BC6C-7AD8-497E-9B0B-55047706C513.jpeg

Roast Beef with lettuce 🥬 and tomato 🍅 and provolone cheese 🧀. Probably not going to eat it I thought it was a sub when I ordered it. So going to take it home and I’m going to get Long John Silvers since I have been craving their fish for the last few weeks. I don’t like the restaurant it’s from anyway.

Crab cake on potato roll. They were on sale for $6, regular price $10 a box of two. Compared to what a restaurant charges for these, they are a bargain at less than fast food burgers. Didn't think a frozen one would be anything special, but I'd say it's 85-90% as good as what you get in a restaurant.
crab cake.jpg

Brunch right now at vavavroom's: Carnitas with two bullseye eggs, a slice of multigrain toast with cranberry spread, and one mandarin orange. Black tea and a glass of sparkling water. Protein, fat, some carbs, fiber. A decent combination of macro and micro nutrients.

View attachment 53625
Long John Silvers. Man the fish is so good. Wish they weren’t out of okra though that kind of made me angry. We got slaw too but I didn’t have room for it on the plate.
Blimey, what are those fritter balls with the protrusions? We'll have to get you some proper fish&chips some day. Nice cod, proper chips, and malt vinegar, aye wot?

Back