What are you eating right now?

While a pile of times I hate my job, I work with a rock solid crew and have awesome office morale. So today, I got split pea soup in the crock pot for lunch. Keep your crew fed and it keeps them happy.

No ham bone to boil up so used the Traeger to cook some bacon for it. Now a local firefighter works the butcher shop and makes this bacon in house. It perfectly salted and flavored the soup. Nothing like smoked bacon....

20240502_105428.jpg

20240502_105432.jpg

Deep fired bass, I caught 4 last night from my pond. Probably my favorite food next to perch and blue gill. I think perch is sweeter than blue gill.

hahahahhaaha the couch is calling. I can hear it!!

We get it, you're a burner. Things change when you hit 66. But then again I haven't stopped today. Sanding cedar benchs with a dang respirator on, hard to be aerobic. Hauled dirt uphill for a break.
Maybe some on the forums are not to old or whatever excuse it is for the day. Maybe some push pretty hard and this is for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solely dependent on the individual, the state of their metabolism, and their activity level.
100% agree.

Some people can't take a little ribbing.

I mean if I were serious I would have said "There is a reason he wrote 'bit of a Cliff Bar' "

He also wrote "Eat your Carbs very important" with no context or disclaimer. Interesting!

But whatever - you are right, it's all about the individual. I had to whip out my license for a Turo rental (since cancelled) "185 pounds" I remember back then, even that was a bit of a stretch. Now I'm 165, feel good, active, BG mostly good and will be 66 soon.

Back