What are you eating right now?

My wife made chicken noodle soup for lunch. Without powdered soup base or stock cubes. I added some spinach to the bottom of mine.

Chicken Noodle Soup.jpg

Last edited:
I lost my fresh egg supplier a couple weeks ago. She worked with my wife at the courthouse but took another job in a different county. Now I need to find a new dealer.

Do the brown eggs taste any different than white????????????????
Eggs, regardless if color, taste different based on the diet of the chicken. The egg color itself dies not affect the tadte. White chickens with white earlobes lay white eggs. Red and brown-feathered chickens with dark earlobes lay brown eggs. There are also chickens that lay blue and green eggs.

Do the brown eggs taste any different than white????????????????
Not sure they taste all that much different but they're more flavorful. They are not as runny as store bought so the white stays together in the skillet and the yoke is firmer, much easier to make easy over with out breaking the yoke.

When I eat store bought I use more salt and pepper.

Not sure they taste all that much different but they're more flavorful. They are not as runny as store bought so the white stays together in the skillet and the yoke is firmer, much easier to make easy over with out breaking the yoke.

When I eat store bought I use more salt and pepper.
Long as my farmer friend Colton has his 35 chickens I’ll keep going there and getting my eggs. I give him all the cartons he can handle.

Back