What are you eating right now?

When I have salad for the main course I pretty much put what ever is in the frig.

Ice burg lettuce, red cabbage, chicken strips from Runza, radish, cucumber, yellow bell pepper, green olives, sliced banana peppers, cheddar cheese, croutons and Wishbone House dressing. What I did't have I usually like is bacon bits and celery.

IMG_20210429_193708857.jpg

Not right now, but last night I had a pretty good chicken finger and French fry platter with a Redds apple ale at the strip club.

Seeing all the good healthier food in this thread makes me want to do better. I've been on and off healthy eating habits my whole life, and currently I'm off. I need to be eating some of these dishes you guys are making.

Not right now, but last night I had a pretty good chicken finger and French fry platter with a Redds apple ale at the strip club.

Seeing all the good healthier food in this thread makes me want to do better. I've been on and off healthy eating habits my whole life, and currently I'm off. I need to be eating some of these dishes you guys are making.
On the other hand you would not want to have lettuce-wrapped vegan burgers at the strip club. ;)

F5CF07AB-BE71-4004-AEA8-E2DBD6AF32CA.jpeg

This was AutoMechanic’s birthday dinner back on April 23rd. Forgot to take a picture of it on the plate with the sides because I was hungry 😋 🤤. The steak on the front left is the one I ate. Also had key lime pie for dessert and my mom will be making me a red velvet cake when she gets time she is cafeteria manager and doesn’t feel like cooking and is usually tired so I told her wait to do it when she gets time to take the stress off her.

In case anyone could be wondering what did AutoMechanic get for his birthday? I got tools from dad from the pawn shop I picked all the ones I wanted out and he bought them for me. Also $50 from both my parents. And a new iPhone from both my parents as well. iPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue upgraded from my really slow XR they also got new phones as well but stuck to Samsung. ☹️.

Last edited:
View attachment 56154
This was AutoMechanic’s birthday dinner back on April 23rd. Forgot to take a picture of it on the plate with the sides because I was hungry 😋 🤤. The steak on the front left is the one I ate. Also had key lime pie for dessert and my mom will be making me a red velvet cake when she gets time she is cafeteria manager and doesn’t feel like cooking and is usually tired so I told her wait to do it when she gets time to take the stress off her.

In case anyone could be wondering what did AutoMechanic get for his birthday? I got tools from dad from the pawn shop I picked all the ones I wanted out and he bought them for me. Also $50 from both my parents. And a new iPhone from both my parents as well. iPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue upgraded from my really slow XR they also got new phones as well but stuck to Samsung. ☹️.
What is the name of that grill, those grates look like the ones on my Huntington.

Back