What are you eating right now?

You bet I eat Carbs they get a bad reputation and everyone lumps them in one group. Had a few tonight with a beer great carbs but some people may be at different level of what a body uses. Them sweet potatoes are amazing and love them cold.
20210305_174607.jpg
20210305_174139.jpg

Three carb foods. You may be able to get away with this now but in ten years you'll pay the price. Just sayin'! To show what a hypocrite I am I will post what I just had: A thick pancake, shredded and fried golden brown with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I had it with fresh blueberries. Actually, it's not high-carb. I used ground oat bran instead of flour and egg content is high. It's a protein-rich, high fiber, low-carb pancake. This was a really late lunch because I was busy earlier and didn't have time for eating. At 2:30pm I almost fell off the twig.

You ate that lol

As long as people realize they alone are responsible for the choices they make it's fine by me whatever they do. I just don't like to hear they had no choice. I keep hearing that excuse in my profession all the time.

I'm betting you could handle a bit more you running everyday don't you
I keep my meals fairly low-carb at around 50g complex carbs per meal. My breakfast is split into two meals. Pre-running and afterward. I have another 100-150g carbs in the form of yogurt and fruit. So a total of of 200-250g carbs per day. I try to keep my body fat around 15% and my method works for me. On days when I'm lazy and don't do anything, which is rare, I don't think I eat more than 100g of carbs. My protein and fat intake is fairly high.

Last edited:
Back