Warranties voided for E15 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I said SOME, not ALL.

You must be a real peach to work with. What do you do? Yea its top secret right?

Dude, seriously...what is your major malfunction? Was your medication adjusted recently, or did you stop taking your Metamucil?

You have a job where you don't have to interact with people I suspect.

Wrong again...but you should be used to that by now.

If you're out of Metamucil, prune juice might work.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
I said SOME, not ALL.

You must be a real peach to work with. What do you do? Yea its top secret right?

I think he drives a straight truck. Just based on some previous threads.
21.gif

It's no secret: yes, I drive a box truck.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
I said SOME, not ALL.

I think he drives a straight truck. Just based on some previous threads.
21.gif

It's no secret: yes, I drive a box truck.

Thought so. You've been pretty forthcoming about that in the past IIRC.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Do people really think there is a 10% hose and fuel pump and a different one for 15%. And a different one for 30% so on and so forth.

There. We agree on something. The same thing goes for OPE and recreational stuff. Instead of complying with the fuel that is available on the market, or even future-proofing something, it's easier to put garbage fuel system components on and then blame the fuel.

I may have reasons to not want to use E15, E85, or even E10. Fine. That doesn't mean that OEMs can't provide something a little more robust.

veryHeavy: Where is your source that CNG specific oils are required? I'm asking, too. Some oil companies do offer CNG and LPG specific motor oils, but I've never seen it adequately demonstrated that they are necessary. The taxis used ordinary conventional motor oil, despite sales pitches to the contrary.

Saw my first E15 recently. It was at a Sheetz in rural Pennsylvania, and the E15 DID have a separate hose.

Saw my first E15 recently. It was at a Sheetz in rural Pennsylvania, and the E15 DID have a separate hose.

Unless you are running on fumes, you should not under any circumstances get gas at Sheetz. And even if you're on E, get just a couple gallons to get you to another station. Trust me on this one.

Their food and coffee is decent, but gas, yeah nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back