Vroom offer

Ha, so this is exactly what I did. Normally would have the wife pick me up from something like this but schedules didn't mesh so Uber it was. $15 on a $16,600 transaction seemed a modest concession :)

jeff
Yup...lol
I don't like they won't quote me online. Said car is rare...what????

I got a Vroom offer on my Challenger...got busy, it expired. Did the whole website thing again, ~400 more miles, everything else the same...and the offer was $1000 more. (I feel like I'm living in bizarro world.) They're offering $500 less than I paid for it 2 years (today) and 33,000 miles ago. And I just saw $3.82 for gas. Yeah, I think I'm selling.

I got a Vroom offer on my Challenger...got busy, it expired. Did the whole website thing again, ~400 more miles, everything else the same...and the offer was $1000 more. (I feel like I'm living in bizarro world.) They're offering $500 less than I paid for it 2 years (today) and 33,000 miles ago. And I just saw $3.82 for gas. Yeah, I think I'm selling.
I let mine expire too
Stuff happened... I talked to them and as you did I will just get a new quote.

I'm leery of Vroom's paperwork exchange...but I'm not sure I'm $4000 leery of it.
Me too. Others have paid me upfront and they did once.
When your car is paid off and you have a legit title they should inspect and pay on the spot.
I would take photos to prove the condition later if they try any funny business.

My son just sold his Cherokee to Vroom, it took quite a while to get done but he got top dollar and it went through in the end. Play the field though, I sold a Tiguan last year and of the usual suspects Carmax came in much higher than anyone else.

Make sure you get prices from Carvana, Givemethevin (they will call you, you can negotiate with them), and Carmax.

Everything I offer Carmax brings me this.... (My stuff is always new)
carmax.JPG

Just now
I went online to ALGO.
Gave me the best price online.
They said call. I did. Sent pictures and they agreed it was perfect.

Now the scam. We want it now. Let me confirm the price. Came back at $3000 less than they just appraised it for. No i told them.
Then they tell me Vroom has a F rating with the BBB. And they are rip offs and will give you far less when they get it.
I said so they are just like you huh?

BS.

ALGO has good reviews but they have very few reviews compared to Vroom... What ALGO did is a joke.
Suck you in with Vroom prices and screw you upfront. They simplify the process

I just have visions of no car and no check. Or a lower price.

Back