Vroom offer

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I just bought a car and haven't even paid the mva fees on it yet and for kicks I shopped it around...
Carvana needs time to get an appraiser. Carmax couldn't appraise it without seeing it.

Vroom needed two days to get an appraisal. Vroom just emailed me an offer for $3400 more than I just paid for it and i have yet to title it and I did buy the car outright...

I found a new business.

I just bought a car and haven't even paid the mva fees on it yet and for kicks I shopped it around...
Carvana needs time to get an appraiser. Carmax couldn't appraise it without seeing it.

Vroom needed two days to get an appraisal. Vroom just emailed me an offer for $3400 more than I just paid for it and i have yet to title it and I did buy the car outright...

I found a new business.
In certain states frequently flipping vehicles requires a license. You know....if you are going in to business.......

Sell it to Vroom! Just be aware they can adjust the price due to market conditions or vehicle or condition if needed. I haven’t heard of any market adjustments after they’ve agreed to a price but it’s something to be aware of. Sold my Raptor to them in June.

Sell it to Vroom! Just be aware they can adjust the price due to market conditions or vehicle or condition if needed. I haven’t heard of any market adjustments after they’ve agreed to a price but it’s something to be aware of. Sold my Raptor to them in June.
Good to know
They say the offer is for 7 days or only 250 miles past the stated mileage.

Nice!

Vroom and Carvana are lowballing the **** out of my truck right now. 2-3 months ago, I was getting offers at $15-16k....just did it last night and now the offers are only $13-14k. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Nice!

Vroom and Carvana are lowballing the **** out of my truck right now. 2-3 months ago, I was getting offers at $15-16k....just did it last night and now the offers are only $13-14k. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Wow....wonder why?
Maybe they have too many trucks because of the current gas prices??

I've sold two cars to vroom, they're legit. They are dying for stock, sell asap unless you got an amazing deal you cant replicate and need the car.

I just checked Vroom for my 2007 tacoma with 120K miles. and 2 accidents. (excellent paint and interior) $2500 LOL!!!! I'll buy a while yard of them for that much!!!

Checked craigslist and carmax and similar are selling for 12-14K with more miles.

Haha Jim trying to sell that car already? You might be related to my family then LOL. They buy and trade vehicles like crazy except us. My uncle said he can’t even think of the last time he had more than one oil change done because he got rid of it before then. You know me I would not sell it to an online place as I discourage online shopping especially for something like a car.

Vroom doesn't pay much for older stuff. It's harder for them to guestimate from a desk somewhere or an algorithm.

If it's something that they're going to resell, you'll get a good offer. If it's something they're going to wholesale, you're going to get less than wholesale for it. Anything older, high mileage or branded title should go on Craigslist.

FWIW, to me, Vroom has best used car prices around. Plus, they're straight forward..if there are scratches or dent they'll show it on the pictures and will tell you they're not fixing it.

Back