Valvoline VO-106 oil filters

Yeah people have no idea of what that is like to experience...

Look up trigeminal neuralgia.... Yeah it is very rough too. I have had that as well.
My poor mother had it. Suicide disease some call it. Horrible especially when Lyrica first came out. It costs a fortune early on..
It was so bad our big Mastiff would get almost like a shock when it happened.
It would sense it coming and put its nose to my moms face. Horrible.

My poor mother had it. Suicide disease some call it. Horrible especially when Lyrica first came out. It costs a fortune early on..
It was so bad our big Mastiff would get almost like a shock when it happened.
It would sense it coming and put its nose to my moms face. Horrible.

Yeah I could see why....

One of the first times I had trigeminal neuralgia it came out of nowhere... Fall of 95... And it felt like someone hitting my face with a ice pick and pulling it down my the jaw line... I had a jaw realignment surgery a year before and thought maybe it was related to that. Thank goodness it went away within minutes. It happened several more times within the next several years.

I had a prolonged spell of trigeminal neuralgia in Aug 2014... Thank goodness tegretol worked really well. . I know of a lady who actually had a surgery to attempt to cut out that nerve.

Yeah I could see why....

One of the first times I had trigeminal neuralgia it came out of nowhere... Fall of 95... And it felt like someone hitting my face with a ice pick and pulling it down my the jaw line... I had a jaw realignment surgery a year before and thought maybe it was related to that. Thank goodness it went away within minutes. It happened several more times within the next several years.

I had a prolonged spell of trigeminal neuralgia in Aug 2014... Thank goodness tegretol worked really well. . I know of a lady who actually had a surgery to attempt to cut out that nerve.

My mother was on tegretol so long it became toxic. She got talked into cyber knife and it made it worse.
Really bad as you say.
My sincere sympathy to you or anybody that has to endure that.

Back