Using SuperTech full synthetic vs name brands

Hi,

I own a 2017 Hyundai ELantra Value Edition with 40,000 miles in mint condition. I have been doing 5K oil/filter changes with name brand oils like QS, PP and Vavoline, with OEM Hyundai filter. If I was to switch to Walmart Super Tech 5W-20 full synthetic, can I expect the same performance and gas mileage and will the engine last just as long as using the forementioned name brands?

The Walmart by me is now selling Super Tech 5QT full synthetic jug for just $13.97 Seems hard to beat.

Thanks

Hi,

I own a 2017 Hyundai ELantra Value Edition with 40,000 miles in mint condition. I have been doing 5K oil/filter changes with name brand oils like QS, PP and Vavoline, with OEM Hyundai filter. If I was to switch to Walmart Super Tech 5W-20 full synthetic, can I expect the same performance and gas mileage and will the engine last just as long as using the forementioned name brands?

The Walmart by me is now selling Super Tech 5QT full synthetic jug for just $13.97 Seems hard to beat.

Thanks
Do you need 5k changes? Have you had the old tested at Blackstone? More than likely the oil can go much longer.

What's your yearly miles look like? Is it the avg 10-12, or something other?

My UOA's at Blackstone are telling me I can run M1 and Valvleen full-synth 10kmi w/ no worry in the oil.

Test results don't lie... Good stuff! I've been using it for awhile now with great results!

Hi,

Thanks

Yes, Yes and Yes

I will be using the SuperTech in my 97 Ford F150 on the next oil change. Right now I have some NAPA semi-synthetic in the engine. I am fine with the quality of the SuperTech oil.

Seriously you don't have a friend that shops at Costco? Expand your social life!

You quoted yourself. Also, I don’t know anyone who shops at Costco. Matter of fact, I have never known anyone who shops there and who can buy some oil for me.

Social life is as good as it gets. Yeah, Okay, the question was not intended to me.

You quoted yourself. Also, I don’t know anyone who shops at Costco. Matter of fact, I have never known anyone who shops there and who can buy some oil for me.

Social life is as good as it gets. Yeah, Okay, the question was not intended to me.
I think some on line stuff can be bought without a membership. Dunno for sure.
Try this link and see how far you get.
Also, people give prepaid Costco Gift Cards for users that are not members.
Good luck.

Kirkland 0w20

Back