Undercarriage treatment-Pro Fleet Care

I wonder if anyone used Pro Fleet Care? Is there other competing services? Could this be used on a Hybrid?

I never heard of them before, but they're probably similar to Krown.

There are a few Krown shops in PA, one in York, and one southwest of Binghamton, NY but on the PA side

Noxudol is the best, though. They have it at a Toyota dealer in Allentown, a body shop in suburban Philly, and one near Pittsburgh

I cannot assist with the OP's request, but I find it interesting that rust proofing seems to be becoming in vogue again. It had all but disappeared from Michigan over 20 years ago. Now we have several of these Pro Fleet Cares, Krown, Corrosion Free, NH OIl, even the Noxudol mentioned above, etc..

NH73, I would inquire to them about cost, warranty, effect on rubber seals, hole drilling, etc.. Ask how their product compares chemically to Krown and Corrosion Free.

Last edited:
I cannot assist with the OP's request, but I find it interesting that rust proofing seems to be becoming in vogue again. It had all but disappeared from Michigan over 20 years ago. Now we have several of these Pro Fleet Cares, Krown, Corrosion Free, NH OIl, even the Noxudol mentioned above, etc..
I wonder if it's just that cars got better for a bit, in terms of rust protection, then there was a few years gap, then the more more corrosive salts came into vogue. Just a guess. Also, I think it took a while for people to start expecting cars to last longer to, so during that gap time many maybe gave up as the car was lasting as long as they expected (wanted?). But now people think 10+ years is the norm--yet more people who do keep vehicles that long are recognizing just how bad salt is, so old fashions become new again.

NH73, I would inquire to them about cost, warranty, effect on rubber seals, hole drilling, etc.. Ask how their product compares chemically to Krown and Corrosion Free.

For sure on the reappearance thing.

I do recall many shops still using the horrible rubberized or black tar-like stuff well into the 1990s, then that seemed to go away with the exception of ziebart that still uses the stuff in my area. There's at least 3 Krown shops in the Buffalo NY area now, where we used to have to drive over the boarder to get it.

I know I would love to try Noxudol, but I can stomach ~$30 for a small rattle can of anything. Mainly because I'm setup for FF or woolwax and can get a gallon of it for ~$40.

I use NH oil I apply it myself with their spray gun, about 50$ for a gallon comes in black or clear.

I was quoted $160 to do my Sport Trac. Didn't ask about those other things. I know people in my area have used them. I not interested in driving far to make this happen.

Back