Totally mainstream items you have never had the time of day for.

That's funny because I feel the same way about iOS. I find Android to be a much more mature, powerful and easier to use OS. 🤷‍♂️ I guess it's nice to have choices in life.
I do wish when I clear notifications they would ALL clear. But yeah… I’ll never bash someone for liking Android (except my brother for ruining our family group chat! 🤣).

I have to add another, agreeing with Zee09. Chick-fil-a is overrated and overpriced. Don’t tell my wife I said that though!

I do wish when I clear notifications they would ALL clear. But yeah… I’ll never bash someone for liking Android (except my brother for ruining our family group chat! 🤣).

I have to add another, agreeing with Zee09. Chick-fil-a is overrated and overpriced. Don’t tell my wife I said that though!

LOL yeah I'll get a random notification on my iPhone that my flight is about to board. I flew on it over a week ago 🤣

🫣
IMG_7006.jpeg

Cell phones! I was an early adopter with the brick and OE mounted car phone in the BMW and almost every new cell phone until about 3 years ago. Now I hate them and will not replace this one once the battery is finished. Crap apps, endless spam calls, bad reception, etc make it more of a PITA than its worth.
Guessing you don’t use Apple and have a third tier provider and/or live in a dead zone?

Completely agree. I have only been there once. Although I completely agree with what they stand for, I have to admit that it is overrated and way overpriced. We hardly ever eat out, but if their prices came back down to Earth we'd go there again for sure. But as they are currently priced, I'm too cheap 😄

We took our dishwasher out and had a cubbyhole next to the sink that is now for the trashcan and recycling can. Works well. I do over half the dishes for a family of 4, doesn’t seem to phase me. I think I like the mindlessness of it.

I occasionally do ear pods but the cheap set doesn’t fit. Had a good set given to me and still don’t use ‘em. If I am sitting at my desk, what do I need them for? The wired ones, sure, they can be a problem, but the battery never goes deady—and with WFH I have a proper stereo in my office anyhow.

Something I don’t do is listen to music while out and about. 95% of my driving is done with the radio off (and it’s almost an hour to work, and I consider that a short drive). Even more, I have no idea how people can put in ear pods and go jogging, biking, or just walk around. Seems like a great idea to lose awareness of what is going on around you.

Don’t watch much TV anymore, nor movies. My understanding of what is going on in the world is almost nil when it comes to who or what is popular (or not).

Even more, I have no idea how people can put in ear pods and go jogging, biking, or just walk around. Seems like a great idea to lose awareness of what is going on around you.

Pretty much any headphone or ear pod with noise canceling has a "transparency mode" that will transfer ambient sounds through to help maintain awareness. Some will even automatically recognize when you're doing certain activities, like running or cycling, and turn the transparency feature on.

Zero Turn mowers … I realize plenty folks can benefit from them - but seeing (and wow - hearing) my fat neighbors cut their grass in 7 minutes got me noticing how many buy them and pay a steep price
When I was recently shopping for a 42” LT … the ZT’s were 4:1 on the “lot”

Back