Totally mainstream items you have never had the time of day for.

There's at most two people in my house. I never use the dishwasher. I only had one put in for home resale when the time comes.

Social media. Closest I have ever come is a couple message boards like this one, but I'm not tied to it. However Facebook, Twitter, insta, etc, absolutely not. I don't want everyone and their mother knowing what I'm doing every day, nor do I care what others are doing all the time.
Facebook ? I woke up with Chapter 5 on my face 😷

How many are you cooking for?

With a family of five, the dishwasher saves a lot of time every day.

and you are saving resources - the dishwasher will wash a full load for less water and soap per item than doing it by hand.

To the OP when you are on a well it's up to you to pump, filter and deal with every drop, and in my situation I have to pump all blackwater using a transfer tank. The less water you pump the more you save.

I cant afford not to have a great dishwasher from a time and resource perspective.

Last edited:
No SM. except here.
Never an 🍎🍎 product
No gaming ever. No booze, drugs, cigs or vaping. Never any coffee ever.
What do you do with your time? 😉

I'm with you except for the coffee. I don't have much use for SM anymore myself since I don't have any teenage relations to snoop on anymore. They're all more or less grown. At least as grown as they're liable to.

A few months ago I realized I didn't own a can opener, lived in this house 8 years.

One Apple device, my work iPhone. It can vanish tomorrow and I wouldn't miss it. However iOS 16.5 arrived today with pride wallpaper, that'll set a certain crowd off...🍿

IMG_0408.PNG

Family of 6… it gets ran everyday pretty much. If that doesn’t happen it gets ran twice the next day.

Going with Nick1994 here, Android. Gave them a shot when I was younger, don’t have the time, patience, or energy anymore for it.
Yup, too much energy involved for it. It all seems so childish, gimmicky, and like the 1st gen of something all at the same time. And either too many swipes to do something or it's too complicated to be intuitive.

Yup, too much energy involved for it. It all seems so childish, gimmicky, and like the 1st gen of something all at the same time. And either too many swipes to do something or it's too complicated to be intuitive.

That's funny because I feel the same way about iOS. I find Android to be a much more mature, powerful and easier to use OS. 🤷‍♂️ I guess it's nice to have choices in life. Just look at that settings menu in iOS...what a mess!

Last edited:
Back