The weather is ALL messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 80's here.
21.gif

It has been a little cooler than usual here in Mississauga (low to mid 60s when it should be in the low to mid 70s) but at least we haven't seen any snow at all. In fact it has NEVER snowed in Mississauga in the months of May, June, July, August or September. At least not as long as they've kept weather records anyhow.

I think we got up to 60F today [Chicago area].
Cooler by a lot for a few years.
Where is the Nobel prize winner in the face of this?

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Mid 80's here.
21.gif

Isn't it usually cold and rainy there?

Not May through Oct. And then when it's snowing elsewhere raining here, for the most part. Just gorgeous lately. A little hot today...

There are two here that claim it is "normal" for Dallas to be '90 by 8 am' and on June first it magically turns to 100 degree weather but they must NOT be Dallas natives to be making such claims, just more transplants. Yes it is cooler here this year by a bit and average temps are slightly below normal but such exaggerations of Dallas weather are not needed.

Next you'll try and say that Oz isn't a BIG COUNTRY.

Everything in Texas is supposed to be BIG ..and that includes the heat. It's BIG HEAT.

"Man, it's hot as [censored] in here".

"Yeah, man, but it's BIG HEAT".

Originally Posted By: jmac
but such exaggerations of Dallas weather are not needed.

Sorry God.

LOL.gif

Mid 80's here.
21.gif

Isn't it usually cold and rainy there?

Not May through Oct. And then when it's snowing elsewhere raining here, for the most part. Just gorgeous lately. A little hot today...

BIG +1. It has been truly exemplary weather for most of the past three weeks here- pretty rare for this time of year.

Sorry God.

Well OK then, this time. But just watch it!

Drew99GT, I live just to the south of you. I think you have a little bit cooler weather there in the 'Springs' but it is pretty unusual weather for this area. Normally about this time the temperature here is getting close to 90 degrees or above but we keep having unusually cool days. Heck, a couple of nights ago I had to turn up the heat. No snowflakes yet here. There has been more rain than normal.

I have seen it snow here in June (a heavy snowstorm). That was a long time ago. I don't think it is going to snow but very unusual cool days one after another. If this keeps up summer will really be unusual for this area. We are not that far from the official start of summer and this area usually sees 90 degrees plus temperatures in summer.

There have been a few warm days but compared to normal not much. Of course maybe this will be just a temporary deal but it is getting interesting. I can see snow on the mountaintops to the south.

You'll be screaming and shivering in that same climate during winter though!

Nope. Unlike most people who grew up in the south, I've (a) lived in a place with winter (Colorado), and (b) I understand and can employ the mysterious technology known as coats and jackets.

Sorry God.

Well OK then, this time. But just watch it!
grin2.gif
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back