The new Civic is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mazda 3 hatchback is the opposite of the Honda. It looks better in the pictures than in person.

Originally Posted By: A_A_G
I agree, especially the Hatchback Sport model

2017-honda-civic-us-pricing-14.jpg

That's a sharp car. I like!

Originally Posted By: The_German
*Cough*

People are forgetting the "Mazda Grin" circa ~2010 already.

If they got their rust issues under control they are forgiven IMO with their new looks.

Mazda is really picking up steam again.

What was the design intent on that mug? Samurai fencing mask or something???

Granted, I do not like the idiot grin of that Mazda3 generation... still was better than the Civic

2civic-mazda-main0922_rdax_646x258.jpg

Originally Posted By: dishdude
That's a sharp car.

Hopefully sharp enough to slit your throat if you were forced to drive one of these atrocities.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: dishdude
That's a sharp car.

Hopefully sharp enough to slit your throat if you were forced to drive one of these atrocities.
smile.gif

Could be worse... you could have spent more money on your Honda

1493005520929384622.jpg

%2709_Acura_CSX.JPG

Last edited:
Lots of passion on this thread. Not always the most objective state to be in. I think the new civics pander to those who complained about the civic being boring for so long. Me? I think they overdid it. But they are selling well so what do I know? I'll stick to the "boring" styling of the 8th gen. I think they are some of the best looking civics ever made.

IMO - some of the bolder designs like this Honda tend to be color sensitive especially when they stick black or chrome in places. The "build your own" site is a good way to play with this before you shop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back