Scored a new ride.

It all comes down to what the car is worth to the buyer. My C43 was priced a bit higher than most 2020 C43s but I wanted a particular option set and color combination- and the car was located at a dealer that I trusted. Not a hard call to make.

Type R is a helluva car, track-focused and somewhat rare. That in case you've been sleeping yields above MSRP in 2023. 315hp with a curb weigh of 3188...that's a lot of fun. Let me guess...muscle car guy right?
2013 GT500

2013 GT500
Regular GT...no problem.

FB_IMG_1671241438084.jpg

G350...forget about it! ~2:20 he gets me. Muscle cars don't do it for me but they do sound fantastic...when he comes around that sounds killer!

Last edited:
Great looking ride!! I'll bet it's a fun cat to drive. i'd be in on one if they still made a 2 door. Don't understand why they did away with them. Guess that why I drive an MX-5.

If you can afford it and the car is worth it to you then more power to you. There is always more money to be made but time to enjoy things you wont get back.
I AM A FIRM BELIEVER AND HAVE STATED MANY TIMES....ANY CAR CHOICE IS YOUR DECISION, BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE CAR, THE INSURANCE, THE REPAIRS, AND SOME CASES EVEN THE DAILY PARKING. Everyone deserves the right of choice in this matter no matter what that choice is, regardless of brand, model, style, and options.

Congrats on your new purchase. I have only owned white vehicle. As I recall there are now special waxes / sealants you can use to really make that color pop if you so choose.

Back