T-Mobile HOME Internet Service

Verizon's offering is based on the mm-wave bands, which offer huge capacity but short range, thus only workable in a city. Apples and oranges to compare the two. T-Mobile is adding a new MCS to 70 MHz of former UHF TV spectrum and calling it the greatest thing ever.
Not really comparing, just letting others know the other cell companies are getting in the game. I would assume the day or time will come that ATT and Verizon will figure out a way to have 5g across the nation as Tmobile is or they will turn into a smaller "boutique" Home internet provider or they will just leave that to Elon Musk.

Ps to Touring5 (read my other reply on the serious page too)
Our Ooma phone is working perfectly. Problem is if I have to keep resetting the darn modem/router it may not always on a reset until you reset again, more or less once working it will always work but you roll the dice every time you have to reset.
Always get incoming calls when it doesnt work, cant make outbound calls. Not a big deal, we dont make much if any outbound with it anyway but nice to see it works. This would also happen with Spectrum however rarely and we NEVER had to reset our spectrum setup.

Touring5.
Nothing much changed, like you, slows to a crawl some evenings, I have no N71 5g connection for over a week now, even though TMobile says they are working on it, I feel like I am left in the dark and about to pay for my second month of service without getting the guaranteed speeds.
Soooo after reading some TMobile forums.
The New Nokia Tower is a bit better but still slows to a almost crawl at night, at times.

I just filed a complaint with the FCC.gov Its easy to do, takes minutes and the FCC WANTS to hear from you. If TMobile cant get me up to speed I want all my money back because I spent too much time on this for nothing.

Like I say, nothing against TMobile for trying but dont try and charge me at the same time. Ill go back to Spectrum (if its not worked out) and revisit this in a year. Ive been more then fair to them in my remarks and would advise ANYONE thinking of trying their service to go ahead and do so. Many happy people out there, it will all depend on your cell tower, new technology will have bugs.

It is worth trying this service, if the cell tower near you is properly set up you will be fine, if not, you just return it. nothing to lose really.

From what I read in the forums. now that I contacted the FCC I WILL hear back form TMobile *LOL*

It should be interesting to see what, if anything comes of it. You never know.

I haven't called them about the inconsistent speeds, simply because it seems like maybe it's just the way it is at this moment. From those T-Mo forums there are statements that internet gets de-prioritized for phone service (and I'd guess there's more phone useage in the evening hours). I definitely understand phone service priority - but that's kind of baked into what they're trying to provide. They need to have sufficient bandwidth to serve all of their customers and it doesn't seem they're "there" yet. It sounds like you've had good response from their technical support. I'm a bit shy to even consider contacting them because of what I went through trying to get my T-Mo cell service (pay-go) initiated and working - I could write a 50,000 word essay about all the issues and problems I had with them.

As you've mentioned, the service always "works". I've yet to see a stoppage due to poor connection or low throughput, but I really favor consistency over what I've seen thus far from T-Mo.

One thing I've noticed is that when I do get good download speeds (like this morning where I could get 50 or 60), the upload seems to be throttled at 20 max. Initially I often saw downloads around 30 with uploads of 30 or higher. Not this week, though. Based on typical or average speeds, the upload speed is the only part that is clearly & regularly faster than my ATT connection.

Even if I consider it "even" - higher uploads at the expense of drastically inconsistent speed, the lack of certain features on the modem seals the decision. Adding functionality to the Nokia is probably the most "doable" in the near-term but no promises have been seen (oddly, some features like bridge mode or DMZ were included on the older, non-5G modems as I understand it).

I'm watching the calendar so that I cancel before the billing period I'm on ends. As I mentioned in one of my posts, the online sales rep told me my speeds would be better than 50 (which is only occasionally true), so I have to wonder how many people will also feel disappointed and cancel. Maybe that will spur them to step up their upgrades.

Yes in the service agreement it says 25 minimum, but I did see someplace else that says you can expect 50 or more. So the sales person probably was going on that.
I do know as far as my tower if they correct the issue and I get my 5G band back I had no issues at all getting 80 to 100 down and a consistent 30 upload.
That was at any time of the day or evening. I believe from what I’ve read someplace that the LTE is used for upload at this point.

Touring5. Im not sure yet, but MAYBE TMobile did something in the last 24 hours. Will see if it holds as I wasnt even getting the min required by law of 25 at night.
I seem to be today between 30 and 50 which is where you are at now I think? Still no N71 secondary band. I read a post from someone where TMobile was upgrading (fixing) towers and this person got more reliable 5g speeds once done 2.5 weeks later.

We will see, either way, this experiment is saving me up to $600 of after tax income for the next 2 years, its just data, could care less who it is.
I could go back to Spectrum next week as a new subscriber and pay the same $49 for 100 Mbps service that I had been paying $75 for and I was only paying $75 because I own my own router. I always got above 110 Mbps with Spectrum.
OR
I could wait I think 3 maybe 6 (not sure) months, go back as a new subscriber to Spectrum and pay $49 for TWO years AND 400 Mbps service.

Either way, I hate Spectrum but its just data, no different then the gas I put in my truck. I want TMobile to work and one day it will but depending on the next couple weeks Ill switch back if nothing is resolved. Done wasting my time on it... (ha ha) It was kind of fun, after all its winter anyway.
One thing for sure, if, for some, they are stuck with slow speed internet, TMobile is a grand slam for them. They will get at least 25 Mbps and pay only $49 a month. As the year goes on it will get more reliable. New technology and upgrades take time, I would expect by next year things to be pretty much perfected and why I might bail by the end of Feb, go back to Spectrum and come back to TMobile next year.

Once again, we have never lost internet with Tmobile. (for those new to these posts)

the min required by law of 25
There is no such law.

T-Mobile nor any other company guarantees a particular speed. The contract that they wrote requires you to give them a specific amount of money, but they don't owe you anything specific in return.
Outages and interruptions in Service may occur, and speed of Service varies.
They owe no remedy for any such outages or interruptions or loss of speed.

Also from this document: https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/internet-service
T-Mobile Home Internet customers receive the same network prioritization as Heavy Data Users
In other words, Home Internet accounts are considered like an over 50 GB user and set up for low priority-- from the first byte.

I’ll check it out. It was my understanding the Congress stated home Internet accounts need to be 25 Mb per second minimum and why AT&T is abandoning rural areas because they can only supply five.
Oops here you go, in my car right now but just found this quickly
Min. Internet speeds click

That's why it's called Home Internet instead of Home Broadband.

Also from your second link:
That release also includes this clarification about the implications of using the term “broadband”:
The FCC uses its 25/3 benchmark as a standard to measure the progress of broadband deployment. However, the benchmark is not a minimum speed requirement and does not prevent broadband service providers from advertising or describing slower service as broadband.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for all your comments regarding the "Min 25 Mbps" you are correct. I was on the road yesterday as I tried to reply.
AS I said. you are correct MK378, I was wrong.

With that said, it doesnt matter what is posted above and the "fine print"
The Government/FCC could care less about the "Fine Print" they care about what is being advertised.

If your not happy with your internet speeds, its super easy to file a complaint with the FCC. Trust me, companies do not want to see boatloads of complaints. At times all those complaints forces your Congress person to do their job (however rarely) or FCC officials to do their jobs and enforce regulations or enact laws that regulate more, companies do not like that and the FCC stresses that they want to hear from you, they make it super simple to do.

So here is why it doesnt matter about the fine print. The FCC on their complaint site, offers a "drop down" as to what the problem is.
So here, for T-Mobile it is, "Speed Not As Advertised"
This is why the quotes above (MK378) do not matter as far as the FCC is concerned;

When I signed up for T-Mobile, on the page it stated to expect speeds at a Min. 25Mbps. There you go, advertised speed forget the "attorney stuff" more so when with Tmobile there is no contract so your not stuck with anything.
Furthermore to back up touring5 he was told 50 Mbps and there is a place on TMobile official site that in many cases speeds will exceed 50Mbps.
But again, to me, I signed up knowing I would have a min of 25 Mbps which is what ATT offers in my area. T-Mobile on their sign up site, told me to expect a Min of 25Mbps. that is all that matters.

Ok, to keep this all in context! I could care less! *LOL*
I filed a complaint, simply to let the government know but to see if maybe it lights a fire under someones butt @ TMobile and moves me to the head of the line and correct the 5g issue at my cell tower! *L* OR, maybe if I switch back to Spectrum, get a partial refund form TMobile for not meeting the speeds that they told me.

I will stress once again, I have nothing against TMobile at all, its been cool, I learned a lot and would recommend it for sure to ANYONE with slow internet service, if TMobile is available to you, there is really nothing to lose. No contract, no equipment fees, no shipping fees, no activation fees, no taxes, nothing other then $50 a month with autopay. If it doesnt work out for you, you cancel.
I mean, if someone is thinking about switching, what is to think about? this isnt brain surgery!

Ok, Update Mon 2-8-21,
I have to the best of my knowledge a complete understanding about T-Mobile Home Internet service now. Its worked out well for me, no matter what the outcome is, which I will know sometime in the coming days or weeks. Either way, if I go back to Charter/Spectrum now, I qualify for a price of $30 less then what the public pays for the service I had before I switched which will be now $50 a month for 100/12 service for 1 year(I own my own router or would be $5 more) OR there is also a price for people who have been out of the service even longer of $50 for two years AND 400 Mbps speed! I just dont know how long I would have to wait for that price.

Once again, before I go on, let me stress Tmobile home internet has provided 100% reliable service, wife works from home, never in the last 4 or 5 weeks of testing it did it ever not work.
Im just saying that so what I post doesnt discourage anyone from trying it.

1. If its available to you, that means T-Mobile thinks you have a good shot at getting service from one of their nearby cell towers with newly installed 5G transmitters on it. If so, you may have speeds at 50+ Mbps but they tell you to expect 25 as a min.
This is all new technology and there will be issues. Worse that can happen if it does not work out for you, return the thing, nothing lost expect the $50 price for the month.

2. The Nokia LTE/5g Modem/router they send you is VERY powerful in transmitting Wifi signals in a home, much better then your typical combo unit.
The unit uses two types of signals from local cell towers for internet, an LTE and a 5G. Typically the 5g is used for downloads and LTE for uploads. LTE also serves as a back up. (more in a minute on that)
SO my issue has been and MANY others but not everyone. This is a new technology, we are pretty much in trial phase of this service, so bugs pop up, issues with cell towers pop up and I suspect right now they are addressing a known issue with the 5g in their towers. According to some posts they have shut down the 5g on some towers (like what seems to have happened to me) fix whatever it is and within a few weeks start it up again.

3. So, I got the unit when I first signed up, plugged it in and out of the box had 80+ Mbps speeds and uploads 30 Mbps. Fantastic, was so excited, canceled Spectrum/Charter internet service. Which was the smartest thing I did.
Problem was for weeks, the 5g signal on my modem would disappear leaving just the LTE signal, speeds would slow down from a high of 40Mbps to a low of 10 to 15 in the evenings. Until I did a reset, then the 5g would come back for 24 to 36 hours and repeat the whole cycle all over again.

4. Around week 3, the 5g signal died all together leaving just the LTE and being stuck with again, a high of 40 Mbps to a low of 10 to 15 in the evenings. TMobile thought maybe it was the Modem, sent me a new one, overnight! Nope, it wasnt the modem.
I have an active service ticket in with TMobile, not sure if they worked on it, still no 5g but my LTE speeds this morning hit 50 Mbps for the first time on the downloads. But I suspect as the day goes on and by evening and network traffic I will be down in the 15 range for a few hours.

5. I know its just a matter of time before Tmobile corrects the issue, as posted by others in TMobile forums but since its not performing the way I wanted, I can go back to Spectrum/Charter and get the same speeds now as I had for the same price Tmobile is charging me which is for Spectrum $50 a month (with my own router) for 100 Mbps service @ 1 year OR I can stick with Tmobile a bit longer and then qualify with Spectrum $50 a month for Two years with 400 Mbps service.

6. I know Tmobile will sooner or later get around to our cell tower, but with the above prices I dont have to wait if I dont want to and give back the Tmobile equipment, sign up with the evil Spectrum/Charter and always revisit TMobile in a year or two or a month or two, its doesnt matter to me. Internet providers to me are no different then the gas station I fill my truck up at. Price rules.
Internet providers are to me nothing more then a data service. combination of speed/low price rules.

7. SO anyway, if your paying more then $50 a month for internet, for sure, its worth it to check TMobile Home Internet out and see if it works for you. Worst that can happen is you don't like it and go back to your old provider. Just keep in mind, it maybe hit or miss, as this is a brand new service and there are going to be issues at times. For us, though, we never had an issue with losing out internet, our only issue was not getting the speed we had when we first installed the system.

(no time to re-read this... *L*) Have a good day... !

Last edited:
I've proceeded to phase 2 of my evaluation. I am running the T-Mo service on my Ooma telo (have yet to make or recieve a call, lol), a Windows PC, and my main roku TV. The rest of my home network remains configured with ATT in DMZ mode, tp-link router, file server, pi-hole, work PC, and mesh wi-fi system.

I had no problems watching a basketball game in the afternoon (HD through youtube tv). Turned on TV in the evening and it acted like there was no internet connection (telo still had blue OK light). In roku network settings it said the internet connection was "poor" - BTW it is connected to the T-Mo via ethernet, through a switch. I didn't do a speed test or consult diagnostics , instead power cycled the Nokia unit. A couple of minutes later everything was running normally and the roku was good the rest of the night. Before and after the reset the Nokia displayed 4 bars signal strength.

As alarmguy says, the service has always worked (not "dead" or too slow to use), but needing to be reset isn't 100% reliability though.

With 2 weeks remaining on this initial month of service (i.e. "evaluation period) - I will today contact them for their response.

I've proceeded to phase 2 of my evaluation. I am running the T-Mo service on my Ooma telo (have yet to make or recieve a call, lol), a Windows PC, and my main roku TV. The rest of my home network remains configured with ATT in DMZ mode, tp-link router, file server, pi-hole, work PC, and mesh wi-fi system.

I had no problems watching a basketball game in the afternoon (HD through youtube tv). Turned on TV in the evening and it acted like there was no internet connection (telo still had blue OK light). In roku network settings it said the internet connection was "poor" - BTW it is connected to the T-Mo via ethernet, through a switch. I didn't do a speed test or consult diagnostics , instead power cycled the Nokia unit. A couple of minutes later everything was running normally and the roku was good the rest of the night. Before and after the reset the Nokia displayed 4 bars signal strength.

As alarmguy says, the service has always worked (not "dead" or too slow to use), but needing to be reset isn't 100% reliability though.

With 2 weeks remaining on this initial month of service (i.e. "evaluation period) - I will today contact them for their response.
I suspect we will be going back to Spectrum for one year but, first will see what the next 2 weeks will bring.
With the 5g out of service on our tower and no longer getting 80+ Mbps there isnt any reason to wait when Spectrum is offering me the same service for the same price, for one year. $49.95 @ 100+ Mbps (I always without fail got 115+ with Spectrum, always)

So I can use Spectrum at their $49 price and check out Tmobile again Next Jan/Feb when Spectrum raises my price back up to almost $80 a month.
Its still possible they get our tower working by the end of the month and then hold off going to Spectrum until we see what is up. Its nice having choices.
In the meantime, hoping maybe to catch some attention over at TMobile instead of making phone calls to them I filed a complaint with the FCC.
I was told by TMobile I would have a Min of 25Mbps possibly expected 50+ and of course all the disclaimers of new service ya da ya da.
Well we first got 80+ from them, so maybe my complaint will move working on our tower to a faster pace*L*

(for the "others" in here, you do not need to post me my "Terms of Service" from TMobile. I could care less, I am able as an American to make a complaint to the agency I support with my taxes. If everyone did this, things would be printed a bit more straight forward or better said, be offered a more speedy resolution like a refund of my money)

Once again to others, TMobile is the future, if your stuck with slow service try them out, chances are you will be happy.

My response from the FCC after filing the complaint.
The FCC encourages everyone to fill informal complaints so the government (and congress) can understand the industry and what is going on. Its the most easy thing to do, takes maybe 5 min.

FCC EMAIL]>
Mon 2/8/2021 8:17 AM
To:

Hi (redacted), hee hee

Thank you for your submission. Based on our review, your Ticket No. (redacted) was served on your provider on Feb 8.

Here's what you can expect from the FCC's informal complaint process:

- Your provider should contact you directly in an effort to resolve your issue.
- The FCC's role in this process is to facilitate a conversation between you and your provider.
- Your provider is required to submit to the FCC a written response regarding your issue no later than 30 days from today.
- The FCC will not contact you until we receive a response from your provider.

You can view a list of frequently asked questions about the informal complaint process at: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/205082880

________________________________________ End

Ps, here is where you can file .. .= https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

Imagine if everyone did ...

I suspect we will be going back to Spectrum for one year but, first will see what the next 2 weeks will bring.
With the 5g out of service on our tower and no longer getting 80+ Mbps there isnt any reason to wait when Spectrum is offering me the same service for the same price, for one year. $49.95 @ 100+ Mbps (I always without fail got 115+ with Spectrum, always)

So I can use Spectrum at their $49 price and check out Tmobile again Next Jan/Feb when Spectrum raises my price back up to almost $80 a month.
Its still possible they get our tower working by the end of the month and then hold off going to Spectrum until we see what is up. Its nice having choices.
In the meantime, hoping maybe to catch some attention over at TMobile instead of making phone calls to them I filed a complaint with the FCC.
I was told by TMobile I would have a Min of 25Mbps possibly expected 50+ and of course all the disclaimers of new service ya da ya da.
Well we first got 80+ from them, so maybe my complaint will move working on our tower to a faster pace*L*

(for the "others" in here, you do not need to post me my "Terms of Service" from TMobile. I could care less, I am able as an American to make a complaint to the agency I support with my taxes. If everyone did this, things would be printed a bit more straight forward or better said, be offered a more speedy resolution like a refund of my money)

Once again to others, TMobile is the future, if your stuck with slow service try them out, chances are you will be happy.
My fortunes have been going the other way to some extent. Yesterday morning I got my best speedtest since the very first one and today topped it - managed a 80/29 for the first time. Still saw significant slowdowns from around 4pm to 9 pm. Was able to clock a 50/30 test around 10 last night. The challenge is getting a speedtest server that itself isn't slowed down due to network traffic. It's compounded by the fact that our IP is kind of "phony" due the technical reasons explained on the T-Mo message board. Still, these speeds are acceptable if not reliably outstanding.

On the reddit group, someone mentioned being able to "suspend" your account - they logged in and suspended it, incurring only $10 per month charge. That could be a strategy for locking in the $50 lifetime price and keeping the modem which is in short supply (I don't know why I got my so quickly).

I was pretty much resigned to canceling at the end of the first month, now I'm re-thinking that for reasons that follow (and aren't T-Mobile related).

---------------

Rant begin.

I was able to find a map of where ATT has deployed fiber. My neighborhood of about 100 homes doesn't have it, but it has been brought in to a node. I thought I had seen them running it in the neighborhood just west of me (two or three blocks) a couple of years ago. Sure enough, that is the case. It's also in the neighborhood just north of me (3 or 5 blocks). But haven't seen any indication that they're preparing to string fiber on my block. Stinks, but I'm sure there's some business reason. Then I found out that ATT charges $20 less per month to those people for basically 3x the speed. Sorry, but that's B.S.. I also saw where they added/upped speeds on vdsl (i.e. U-verse internet, which is what I currently have) to either double or 3x the speeds I'm getting - again those customers are paying less. I don't know if the equipment in my area supports the higher speeds (vdsl2 and vdsl2+) and even if so I might not qualify because I know I'm at the upper limit of distance to the node thing. Again, it is what it is, but the idea of paying more $ for less bandwidth than other customers kinda rubs me raw.

I do have the option of getting comcast, but aside from being the absolute worst company I've ever had the misfortune to do business with, their service was unreliable - 95% of the time it was speedy, but there were frequent short periods of practically no usable internet. Their pricing isn't extremely attractive either, or at least wasn't when I had their service a few years ago. Comcast would be the absolute last resort for me.

In comes T-Mobile. Cheapest price. Sometimes slower than ATT, sometimes significantly faster (especially upload). Locked in price. Possibility of improved speed in the future with 5G improvements. Modem is lacking in features, but it's brand new and there is a possibility of added functionality (just give me bridge mode and I'm happy). The ATT router has DMZ mode (i.e. work-around) but no true bridge mode - and it's clear that it is almost certain to never have any improvements in the future. Obviously, there is no promise that these possible improvements will come to fruition (just like there was no promise ATT would string fiber, something the installer told me 4 years ago was going to happen.

BTW, the T-Mo modem is a re-badged Nokia with T-Mo custom firmware (I know alarmguy knows this). Apparently, some smart people have found that the non-T-Mo version has a lot of the features many are requesting and the T-Mo code has placeholders for that to potentially be upgraded. Again, no promises - just hope.

Apologies for the rant, I had to get it off my chest. I just want good service/bandwidth at a fair price.

^^ Im sorry if I got this wrong, but think the rant is from you, Touring? Im almost sure that is, something you posted on another site?

Anyway, we too have ATT fiber in our community, thing is, its in the newer phase about 1 block away from me, after the mortgage meltdown in 08 construction stopped for a good couple years, then roads started going in, along with the utilities, since this was some years later, ATT ran fiber in the new phase and those people have 100 or more at the same price as 25 where I am using copper and DSL.
The price is the same. I think something like $44.95, ++++ equipment $10 ++++ taxes and fees. My neighbor says even though its 25/30 ish its been reliable. He got tired of Spectrums price increases. ATT does have monthly 1GB data cap.

Then we have our power company running fiber, thing is they have been EXTREMELY slow to bury it in communities with underground utilities, the fiber is literally on the poles outside the community. It was supposed to go in two years ago but I suspect unless they get enough commitment to cover the expense of burying fiber its not going to happen. More rural roads outside our community have it already and have had it for two years (or more) because its above ground.
People LOVE it, been totally reliable, they have it in around 80 communities with 80 more to go. Prices are 100/100 for $49, 500/500 $69 and 1gb for $89. No other costs, no fees, no installation.

Of course our other is Spectrum, retarded, $75 with your own router or $80 and service is 100/12

Along comes T-Mobile, like they did to the cell industry I think they will be the disrupters with pricing and that's a good thing.
Im not in a rush to cancel T_mobile yet. Wife called Spectrum just yesterday, we can get 100/12 service for 1 year at $49.95 with our own router that is $25 less a month then we were paying them just last month.
Thing is, my neighbor who now has ATT has not been a Spectrum customer for a while now can get $49.95 and 400/20 service for 2 years!
My wife tried to get this same offer and they won't do it. (my brother in another area also is getting that offer 6 months after he cancelled Spectrum. Spectrum says offers are "address specific" even across the street. Horrible company ethics.

Sooooooo ... our next T-Mobile billing cycle starts at around March 1st. Anything can happen until then. Internet works all the time but the 5g at our tower is down and get a constant variation of 15 in the late afternoons and evenings then at times bumps up to the 25 to 40 range, I clocked 50 the other day. Thing is, I know it can do 80/100+ when the 5g tower is working.
Anyway, the longer I wait to switch back to Spectrum the better deal I will get, IF I am willing to wait months, if not Ill take the 100/12 @$49 for the year and revisit TMobile next year. It is one way to keep your costs down, knowing you can jump ship at anytime.

I suspect I will come home one day and see they did whatever they have been doing with the 5g on the towers and it will be working better then ever as I have read in one or two posts on another forum. So I plan on hanging in there for a couple weeks, maybe, will see.

Speed tests! yes, it is REALLY weird. You mentioned something about the IP address.
All I know is some of these speed test sites don't take kindly to it. I have had some good luck with fast.com (right now shows 17/8), speedtest.xfinity.com (right now24) , www.spectrum.com/internet/speed-test (best so far, RIGHT NOW shows speed @ 36/7) For some reason www.fusionconnect.com has not been as kind and speediest.net same issue at times.
( I know I already posted most of this already)
I don't understand the disparity with the speed tests. I know it has something to do with what you mentioned? IP? DNS?

Oh and last night the modem switched to B2 band which is slower then the B12 band, I assume to shed some people off B12 during busy times. So I re-boot it from the web intellect GUI and B12 comes back.
Chances are I will be happy when the 5g secondary signal is working again and stop looking to switch. Maybe hold out for Spectrum to make me the 2 year 400/20 or 30 service. Not that I really care, 80+ Mbps would be fine and unnoticeable or barely unnoticeable for our home if it was 400.

Last edited:
Yep. The rant was mine, although I haven't posted it anywhere else.

When I got my current ATT setup the tech said they were going all out in deploying fiber. Now it sounds like they've put the brakes on expansion.

As an FYI, there's a post on the reddit /tmobileisp that describes how to locate the tower and antenna "sector" your signal is coming from - helpful for positioning the modem.

Back