Sunglasses and headaches

So you're getting by without glasses. If you buy a cheap pair of regular glasses (Zenni or wherever), not sunglasses, do you get the same problem? What about when wearing safety glasses?

Seems odd to get headaches from pressure on your head but everyone's different.

Am wondering if you got a cheap pair and then went to town, bending the arms and trying things out, if you might find a workable solution.

These have the most flexible temples I've ever found and therefore minimum pressure:

I’m pretty sure my father avoids polarized glasses because they seem to give him headaches. He hasn’t bought any in ages, but I remember growing up when we would be buying sunglasses that he would mention that. FWIW.

Hey everyone strange question but figured with such a large audience maybe someone would have valuable feedback.
I want to buy a pair of sunglasses but cannot find a pair that doesn't cause headache's. Seems to be because of them touching/ putting small amounts of pressure on my head near my ear.
I've tried cheap pairs and expensive ones. Does anyone else have this issue and is there glasses that maybe rectify this?
I have a really nice pair of Ray Bans.one is a wrap around style the other an aviator style. Look for a set with spring hinges as that will allow for some flex while wearing. If you want really light weight Rudy Project are awesome and marketed towards cyclists. Super lightweight, super clear optics but a little spendy.

These have the most flexible temples I've ever found and therefore minimum pressure:

Every Youtube influencer approves!

Back