Stop Saying It!

If you have a woman or women in your life its best to embrace aggravation.
Enjoy it for what it is.
When I was a sophomore in college, over the summer, I was moving in to an apt with 2 females. I thought I would be Jack Tripper of Three’s Company! Somehow, the script panned out quite differently!

Through those girls, I did meet a guy who was into Saabs, and he helped me with my very first car, a 1975 Volvo 244 DL. I bought timing gears from IPD, and he was gonna install them for me. Turns out, nothing was wrong with them.

Pin was missing in the distributor, which I fixed with a paper clip…

No . But I'm from the South . We have a reputation for being passive-aggressive.
Bless your heart, I fixed that for you! Lol

Having been born and raised Southern, we are quite adept at 'snarky polite' and 'subtly sarcastic while sounding polite', especially in formal settings. Lol.

Corporate speak drives me nuts especially from higher level executives that really aren’t saying anything notable. But you can’t get completely away from using it yourself in that environment, so I try to minimize it at least.

Corporate speak drives me nuts especially from higher level executives that really aren’t saying anything notable. But you can’t get completely away from using it yourself in that environment, so I try to minimize it at least.

Seems to be something every year that must be slipped in whenever possible - right now: “in that space” 🧐

The one I hate is "unfortunately." People use that word all the time in a sentence as an excuse for something. I hate the word and never use it.

Back