Still possible to find stocks of the "old" Mobil 1 10w-30 and the 'old" Valvoline Synthetic high milage 10w-30 that still meet ACEAA3?

Still possible to find stocks of the "old" Mobil 1 10w-30 and the 'old" Valvoline Synthetic high milage 10w-30 that still meet ACEAA3?
IN the last few months they seem to be replaced by GF6 oil.
I have in front of me my last bottle of Mobil 1 10w-30 HM, ACEA A3.
The ones in the stores I see now are not ACEA A3 but GF6 (I believe it being a fuel economy oriented rating it may be mutually exclusive the with HTHS needed to make ACAE A3)
Same with Valvoline Synth 10w-30 HM.

Any places where can find the old stuff?

I doubt it. The "good" M1 HM 10w-30 A3/B3 high HTHS hasn't been produced for some time now. I think when SN came around (2011) they changed the formulation.

What are you needing this oil for? WM SuperTech synthetic blend 10w-40 carries an HTHS of 3.99. It's an SP oil, so low SAP, but without the star burst (ILSAC).

IN the last few months they seem to be replaced by GF6 oil.
I have in front of me my last bottle of Mobil 1 10w-30 HM, ACEA A3.
The ones in the stores I see now are not ACEA A3 but GF6 (I believe it being a fuel economy oriented rating it may be mutually exclusive the with HTHS needed to make ACAE A3)
Same with Valvoline Synth 10w-30 HM.

Any places where can find the old stuff?
Do you have a specific reason for the HM? I would likely just buy M1 FS 0W-40 if I wanted a higher HTHS.

If you must have something with additional seal conditioners I bet the Havoline Pro DS Lifelong 10W-30 at 11.4 cSt and a 500F Flashpoint is pretty robust for a GF-6A. Doesn't hurt its $19.65 per 6 Qt Box at Walmart so it's the cheapest synthetic they have.

Do you have a specific reason for the HM? I would likely just buy M1 FS 0W-40 if I wanted a higher HTHS.

If you must have something with additional seal conditioners I bet the Havoline Pro DS Lifelong 10W-30 at 11.4 cSt and a 500F Flashpoint is pretty robust for a GF-6A. Doesn't hurt its $19.65 per 6 Qt Box at Walmart so it's the cheapest synthetic they have.
yes the M1 0w-40 is what I did my last fill with when I couldnt get the this hi milage grade.
I liked that it is a 10w-30 , for years word has always been a M1 in 10w-30 uses zero VIIs.
Not sure if that is still true but it would be a good thing.

Thanks for the tip on the Havoline I will check it out.

I liked that it is a 10w-30 , for years word has always been a M1 in 10w-30 uses zero VIIs.
Not sure if that is still true but it would be a good thing.
I do not think it was ever "zero VII" unlike a now discontinued Amsoil product that was.

Living in Louisville, KY you could probably get away with a monograde most of the year if you really want no VII.

Back