Starbucks

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I decided to give them a try this morning since I had a settlement there the other day. Never had food there.

The app was pretty simple.. I like that it takes PayPal too.

I got a chicken and egg sandwich which was okay. They don't have regular unsweet tea..

I first went to McDonald's to get my tea and the girl said, what no food Jim. I told her I was going to try Starbucks for once. If you see my picture at Starbucks drive in, I had no choice as they are side by side....lol.

I will say they were very fast and efficient. No drama and the app was very fast as well. I'll go back and try something else soon. I like how your mobile order # is your name and not a code....

1000003142.jpg
1000003141.jpg

Starbucks service has always been pretty good for me. (when I actually go there, mostly on vacation trips etc.)

I really try to avoid McDonald's at all costs for a number of reasons.

Hey, at least you spoke with a human! My last fast-food interaction with with an A.I. in the drive-thru at White Castle.

First thing it asked me was: "Please agree to have your voice recorded so we may take your order..." :rolleyes:

I tend to like Starbucks coffee. I like a regular brew made from very well roasted beans, and Starbucks gets that right. I dislike weak brews, or extremely bitter coffee and or coffee brewed 2x too strong.

If I roast my own coffee beans, I like the flavor when they are roasted an extra few minutes, but not using more per cup.

Thortons or Speedway for me...I might add Dodges and Casey..

Last edited:
SHEETZ coffee is preferred by me when I'm out on the road camping. They are a lot more common than Starbucks, which I prefer.

I've only been in the drive-thru with my Granddaughter, she wanted a cup of some fancy coffee, I got nothing.

Like $10 for some over-priced coffee?
I said next time she wants coffee, we will go to Casey's or Quick Shop! :ROFLMAO:

Some Starbucks have like 12-14 in the drive thru line.

I like coffee at 5AM but only needed for the caffeine.

I think fast-food in general has become much too overpriced and of less quality. Very disappointing (for me) most of the time. I actually remember going to McDonald's as a

kid and the food was much better tasting. It's almost as if their products (I didn't use the word "food" on purpose) are so engineered they seem artificial.

Independent "Mom & Pop shops" are great when you find them... but doing business these days is increasingly more difficult. Anyhow...

If I have to have coffee I'll usually stop at a QuickTrip or Dunkin' rather than Starbucks.

Almost any chain now is somewhat of a disappointment when it comes to food. But...when you're on the road and need something....

I don't get food from Starbucks because I can make microwaves sandwiches at home.

My current go-to is a Venti Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso with an extra shot.

Sweet and creamy with a good kick.

Back