READY for *U l t r a* oil change! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty lookin' bottle for sure! I'll have to snoop around my WM next time I'm there
grin2.gif

But if they're clearing out old PP, ultra will just have to wait.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
wake me up when the spec switch to SN and the oil price drop to near free after rebate.

and once you're up, please get me up too lol.

When that website is up and running it will have nothing to do with rebates. It will have to do with the promotion that is going to start on March 1. Something about five people winning a trip to Italy and going to the Ferrari factory.

Originally Posted By: Greggy_D
In before Bill states that $15 worth of SM dino will accomplish the same goal (low wear, 200,000+ miles).
wink.gif
grin2.gif

Give him time i hear it comeing...........wait,wait

we need VOAa and UOA's..

get the lastest oil it has peelt ponding ions that refrack in your engine with micro DNA bearings that coat you engine with plyable polimore propeelent persimmions..... WOW got to try it....

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
I wish there was some kind of online US map that all the members could collaborate on that marked where this stuff is being found... I WANT TO TASTE THE ULTRA!

Everyone that has it can post the city,state and i'll update it on a google map. This is what i have so far.

Click Here

Originally Posted By: daman
In before Bill states that $15 worth of SM dino will accomplish the same goal (low wear, 200,000+ miles).
wink.gif
grin2.gif

Give him time i hear it comeing...........wait,wait

we need VOAa and UOA's..

Actually 12 dollars worth of dino will get your engine over 200k miles.

wink.gif
grin2.gif

Just think if he is correct!!!

I just ordered some from oil-store.com for like $95... my ocd has the better of me since walmart doesnt have a clue what ultra pennzoil is.... i had resort to other means it shows up tommorrow cant wait..

Originally Posted By: Steve S
wink.gif
grin2.gif

Just think if he is correct!!!

He is correct!!

I went to my local WM today and they haven't heard of it. I even asked them to look in the back and they came back with..

"the only new oil we have coming out soon is ice.. err.. eck..".. to that I said "edge?"... and they said "yeah, that's it!!, and it's going to be $50/jug". haha

So I bought 3 jugs (5 liter jugs to boot!) of Valvoline WB for $10 each and went on my merry way.

I suspect Ultra will have similar ridiculous pricing here in Canada for the first year at least.

I stared at the Ultra 5qt jug at the WM for 15 minutes not sure what to do.

Then I remembered I had 60qt of GC and 10qt of Edge sitting at home and decided to wait till they offer a rebate.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back