READY for *U l t r a* oil change! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I visited yet another W-M and no PU. The two people I asked had the exact same look on their face. I did buy a cabin air filter though.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ryan2022
"Hyper" cleaning technology. Nice!

What about all the other oils that aren't as hyper?

I don't want a lethargic oil.

It only means that other oils have been taking their prescribed Ritalin. That is all. PP is just a wild child.

Last edited:
Well I only had 1/4 of a quart bottle left. My oil on the dip stick was right in the middle, so I poured the rest in. While pouring, I got to see the oil in day light. It has a green glow to it. Like antifreeze. And again, it smells like new plastic/polyester. . .

"So I am not sure if there is any cleaning to do. But if there is, that sludge better watch the *beep* out!"

My new favorite quote
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
Well I only had 1/4 of a quart bottle left. My oil on the dip stick was right in the middle, so I poured the rest in. While pouring, I got to see the oil in day light. It has a green glow to it. Like antifreeze. And again, it smells like new plastic/polyester. . .

Ohhh green! This will be like the old GC maybe. :D Can't wait.

Originally Posted By: shpankey

Ultra is green!!!!????
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif

cheers3.gif
cheers3.gif
cheers3.gif

did they design this as BITOG bait or something? haha

Originally Posted By: sangyup81
Originally Posted By: shpankey

Ultra is green!!!!????
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif

cheers3.gif
cheers3.gif
cheers3.gif

did they design this as BITOG bait or something? haha

Hahaha! Funny cause it's so true. lol :D

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I thought the frenzy was already out of control, now we add this to it. Oh my.

A little frenzy is good though, I'm sure Pennzoil is watching these threads and are pleased that Ultra is creating such a buzz already. This kind of free advertising is gold! And it's kinda nice to be able to get excited about a new oil, what fun would it be if we couldn't have something like this for us oil nuts to go crazy over?
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Patman
A little frenzy is good though, I'm sure Pennzoil is watching these threads and are pleased that Ultra is creating such a buzz already. This kind of free advertising is gold! And it's kinda nice to be able to get excited about a new oil, what fun would it be if we couldn't have something like this for us oil nuts to go crazy over?
thumbsup2.gif

This wouldn't have been possible if PP didn't return such great UOAs and the PP rebates 3rd qtr last year certainly helped.

I just snagged 6 Quarts of Pennzoil Ultra 5W-30 and a Bosch Distanceplus filter for my car. Going in this weekend.

I am HARD on my Honda. It usually sees 600-800 miles a week for work and it's about 50/50 between highway and city/stop and go driving. I've been a Pennzoil Platinum and PureONE/WIX user for years and love the stuff. We'll see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back