Quakerstate Enhanced durability syn-blend

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has this been out? I just noticed it on the Menards site.

seems like they are getting more variations of Quakerstate now to keep with all the other brand variations.

Advanced Durabilty - conventional

Enhanced Durability - syn-blend

Ultimate Durability - full syn

and then of course the High Mileage - syn-blend

first time i've seen it, sometimes Menards cycles different oil types through and then has a clearance and gets rid of it all, maybe this will be something like that.

Only ever had the regular and then full synthetic at the local walmart etc.

and some places only have the conventional

they recently stocked a bunch of Formula Shell full synthetic and I've never seen it anywhere else, they had it for 2 months then clearanced it all out till it was gone.

Menarde's seems to have or keep only a small area or shelf space for auto products,
oil in particular. Often the only store that carries QS filters.

2¢

Originally Posted by Black_Thunder
How long has this been out? I just noticed it on the Menards site.

seems like they are getting more variations of Quakerstate now to keep with all the other brand variations.

Advanced Durabilty - conventional

Enhanced Durability - syn-blend

Ultimate Durability - full syn

and then of course the High Mileage - syn-blend

Check Quakerstate.com, there is also one simply labeled Synthetic Blend. Dexos1 Gen2. Different specs than Enhanced Durability.

Originally Posted by Char Baby
I think it's been out a while. I've seen it since 2011-12
Yes, a google search of this site will find reference to QSAD as early as 2009. Prior to that known as QS Peak Performance.

QSUD can be found around the same time, 2010. Prior to that it was called QS Horsepower Synthetic.

QSED, like previous Mobil 7500, a unicorn oil. Not seen much, personally never seen it. So, the QS "Durability" series started around 2009-2010.

Also used to have an oil called QS Torque Power. QS description was vague over main difference between it and QSHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back