Post your new battery purchase.

I bought a WM Value type for $55. It was the only one in the rack that size 24f. I just put it in about a week ago. Reads 12.6-12.7 volts at rest overnight, and was fresh. Online it said out of stock. My goal was cheap and this was it. I felt like I won a prize as they have had none at my store for a long time.

I bought a WM Value type for $55. It was the only one in the rack that size 24f. I just put it in about a week ago. Reads 12.6-12.7 volts at rest overnight, and was fresh. Online it said out of stock. My goal was cheap and this was it. I felt like I won a prize as they have had none at my store for a long time.
I just put a WM value $55 in our corolla today, last one was still working at 4 years, but was leaking out the top. 4 years at $55 is good value to me.

Walmart Everstart Maxx batteries in the 2015 Chevy spark (replaced OEM battery, 2008 Jeep Rubicon (2nd battery since new), and 2 ea. in the 2008 Ram diesel (second set of Everstart Maxx's, old ones were from 2014)). All purchased last month.

Picked up a new Motorcraft BXT-96R-590 finally to replace the (original, factory!) battery in my 2009 Mustang. (see avatar pic). $129 at Ford dealer. Even though she is an occasional weekend car, I think it's been a good battery. 13 years?!! Also lives on a Battery Tender Jr over the winter and extended winter months.
Mike B

Just replaced the battery in the burglar alarm control panel and the garage door opener . 12v gel cell .