Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Just changed the juice on my oldest daughter's Yaris.

20191226_103702.jpg

Last edited:
That picture is what half of my oil change record looks like … the other half is a picture of the odometer

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by panthermike
Picked up 48 quarts of RGT from AutoZone clearance. Mostly 0w20 and 5w20, and a few 5w30.

I haven't bought more than an oil change worth of oil in years, so this is a big one for me.

I though I cleared out the valley from the east side to Maricopa of RGT, Valvoline, and QSUD 0W20 including Scottsdale and Mesa. Good job!

Ha yeah mostly in the central north side of town for me. I bet you got quite the stash!

Couldn't resist the new 5W-30 full synthetic at Costco the other day. Two 5 quart jugs for $25...sign me up.
21.gif

Originally Posted by Hogwash
Just changed the juice on my oldest daughter's Yaris.

That engine compartment pictured above is nine years old. Looks new in there. Even the grille behind the Mobil-1 jug doesn't have a single spec of tree leaves.
You-guys live in the desert?

That's my future combo for our Kia..... Mobil-1 oil and Mobil-1 filter.
Happy New Year

I purchased 2 5qt jugs of M1 0W-20 AFE a few weeks ago, 3 5qt jugs of M1 0W-20 EP and 4 cases of M1 0W-40. No filters since I have a few Amsoil and Mann lying around.

I bought 2 Wix 51061R filters for $6.84 each at Amazin. Wally haddem same price but I didn't wanna buy more just for free shipping. Amazin still has some deals on Wix XP filters. I bought several 51522XP under $6 couple months ago. That's an $11 filter.

Last edited:
Bought a 5 quart jug of Carquest 10W30 High Mileage and a Purolator filter from Advance Auto today. They already had it "bundled" for $23.99. I bought some other stuff as well, and looked at how it was broken down on the receipt. I was able to stack a 25% off online promo code as a well as a Speed Perks $20 coupon. The oil and filter cost me less than $5.

Reloaded with the Shell RGT 2020 rebate. My autozone still has clearance stock. Grabbed 4 jugs of 5w20

4x$10/ea minus $7 coupon. Now to wait for my $40 back.

QSUD 5w 30 and fram ultra filter for 5.3
QSUD 2w 20 and Fran ultra for jeep patriot.
Castrol 0w 40 and mahle filer for 325i

Not for a car. But it is the latest oil purchase.

Decided to go with Polaris fluids for my first service on my 2018 sportsman 570. Next time I'll research and try something a little cheaper.

I do plan on doing a c&p on the filter and posting in that sub forum

[Linked Image]

NAPA Full Synthetic 0W-20 5 qt. jug $17.99 (3)
NAPA Platinum 47356 Oil Filter $5.99 (3)

Ordered NAPA Online in December. Plan on using filters for 2 OCIs.

10qts of 0w20 valvoline maxlife synthetic for $1.92 a qt. My 09 altima calls for 5-30 but the same engines for 2013 call for 0W20 so I'm doing an experiment with this oil burner that I picked up a low mileage engine for. It'll be a bit before I swap the new one and this one runs fine, so I'm gonna see how it runs and consumption on thinner oil. One of 3 thing will happen and one of them involves self destruction.

1 gallon of Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage full synthetic 0W-20. First time I've purchased this oil. Hope it works well in my 2012 Tacoma 2.7L 4x4 with 95,000 +.

Back