Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Just arrived.

Attachments

• Amazon oil.jpg
    Amazon oil.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 48
Fantastic music choice. I still have have the original tape deck in my W124 and listen to some Van Halen and Dokken when i drive it. I am curious to know the outcome of the Liqui-Moly Oil Saver, let us know!
Thanks man! I have more at my parent's house that I grew up in, still in a box somewhere I'm sure. Got under it yesterday and still getting some leakage around the drain plug and oil pan gasket so hasn't fixed it yet but I've driven it only about 400 miles at this point since adding it.

Was thinking of running PP 0w20 FS in the Spring after 6 months of my ST, or even changing it now but I changed my mind yet again and the other day I bought a jug of this. Now I have about 12 quarts of it in all. I'm going to change my oil with more of the same when I do, whether that be in the Spring or fall when I have 12 months on this oil and filter. I may do a UOA of a sample of it in the Spring and see what shape I'm in for a possible 12 month OCI.
I kind of have a gut feeling that this ST oil will serve me very well, along with a Fram PH oil filter. It's just a matter of finding out if I'm going to change it at 6 months or 12. My car doesn't use any oil and runs nicely on this oil. The Federated oil filter seems to work well for me and I may run some more of those as well.

Attachments

• DSC_1922.JPG
    DSC_1922.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 23
Valvoline Syn 5/30 and Fram Tough Guard Oil Filter for my ‘11 Mazda6.
Valvoline Syn 5/30 and STP Extended Life Oil Filter for wife’s ‘18 Buick Encore.

Getting ready to do our Atlas's 30K service including oil change, brake fluid change, and Haldex awd until oil change. Going with LM DI Jectron, Engine Flush, and Ceratec as additives. First DIY oil change on this one, dealer up until now b/c it just was more convenient to do that way with service campaigns/recalls. All parts from FCP Euro with their legendary 100% lifetime replacement guarantee so next ones are freebies.
20210121_135743[20182].jpg

Getting ready to do our Atlas's 30K service including oil change, brake fluid change, and Haldex awd until oil change. Going with LM DI Jectron, Engine Flush, and Ceratec as additives. First DIY oil change on this one, dealer up until now b/c it just was more convenient to do that way with service campaigns/recalls. All parts from FCP Euro with their legendary 100% lifetime replacement guarantee so next ones are freebies.
View attachment 41731
Why are the next ones freebies? Or were you just being comical? Couldn’t tell lol.

Why are the next ones freebies? Or were you just being comical? Couldn’t tell lol.
My video is easier. Lifetime replacement...yes....even on oil. Edit to the video....if you use PayPal to buy the stuff you get 12 shipping refunds a year if you have to pay return shipping so yes...actually free after the initial buy.

Picked up two 5qt jugs Castrol Edge Euro 5W40 last week. Today, on a whim, ran by Napa and saw M1 HM 10W40 on sale and got 6qts. Never ran anything from Mobil before, so I'm curious to see how it'll do in my VW CC with 122k. All the cars at home run a rotation of LiquiMoly, Rotella T6, Castrol Edge, Pennzoil Platinum. Cheers🍻

Back