Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Gas truck and motorcraft filter.

Attachments

• IMG_20210125_161404.jpg
    IMG_20210125_161404.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 17
I got come clearance deals at Autozone the other night. Several quarts of 0W20 Rotella Gas Truck for $2 each, several quarts of Castrol GTX 4T 20W50 motorcycle oil for $1 apiece, and a half dozen quarts of conventional Castrol GTX 20W50 for $1 apiece.

I can put the RTG in the wife's Ford and will probably use the rest for top offs and OPE.

It's really a great deal if you are willing to follow the instructions/rules and deal with it. I see it as not much more hassle than a rebate.
It is! No biggie to stop by a USPS office once in 6 months really

It is! No biggie to stop by a USPS office once in 6 months really
It's not. I have a good video on how to do this. Use Paypal for your purchase and you get a refund through PP for your return shipping too so really is free after the first.

Last edited:
Stopped by Advance to check out the clearance sale for Carquest motor oil. New FRAM oil is in the same Amalie bottle and I think it carried the same Dexos number.

Anyways, I was going to buy their entire stock if the price was right but at $13.45 per 5 quart jug it was about the same as buying Harvest King in 5 gallon pails. I bought $50 worth anyways.

Edit—$13.45 was for synthetic; conventional was $13.15. Not bad for syn but they can keep the conventional at that price.

Stopped by Advance to check out the clearance sale for Carquest motor oil. New FRAM oil is in the same Amalie bottle and I think it carried the same Dexos number.

Anyways, I was going to buy their entire stock if the price was right but at $13.45 per 5 quart jug it was about the same as buying Harvest King in 5 gallon pails. I bought $50 worth anyways.

Edit—$13.45 was for synthetic; conventional was $13.15. Not bad for syn but they can keep the conventional at that price.

Cheapest I ever got clearance oil at AAP was Peak 15w40 for 75 cent/gallon. Haven’t hit one close to “the hangout” where I get gyro and wraps at but I will

Back