People are driving like maniacs!

I caught up with a speeder who got pulled over twice, coming back from PA on the turnpike. Flew by me once, caught up with him after he was pulled over. Then he goes flying by again later. And I caught up with the same car again, pulled over. "Here is your sign."
I think it was Sweden which levies traffic fines based as a percentage of your annual income. Seems to work as a good deterrent for those who have no issues paying the fine.

Oh I agree with you.. Did you see the Arkansas one with a retaliatory stop and dangerous U-turn where trooper crashed into the back of their car after a motorist did honk at said trooper's Dingledorf driving? Also a maniac. Super ego..

can´t stop laughing on angle of hat tilt.
we don´t do that sh*t here :)
9c2bda1d200aea27528faeb7562e7552.jpg
policia-poriadkova-hliadkanovember2018.jpg

70mph in December in Illinois is now considered "putting along?!" Good grief. What would you have this person do? Go faster than she's comfortable with and probably beyond the speed limit?

70mph in December in Illinois is "you're a semi-truck that's limited to only 70mph." The closer to the city, the higher the speed limit despite what the sign says.

Drove 60mi to pick up my daughter from school today. Usually I-15N through northern San Diego in to Riverside County is nasty on a Friday. No slowing for me going north at 1pm. Got to her school nearly 40mins early. Only a few swerving clowns too, I was surprised. Coming back was simple too. We even stopped by Costco to get gas. They actually weren't busy, but only saved 5¢ a gallon over my usual station...wasn't expecting the difference to be so small. Oh well saved 60¢ 😂

I caught up with a speeder who got pulled over twice, coming back from PA on the turnpike. Flew by me once, caught up with him after he was pulled over. Then he goes flying by again later. And I caught up with the same car again, pulled over. "Here is your sign."
Similarly, and along those lines.. I am handling some business today in Ohio, and police are heavily on and fortifying I-71 around Sunbury and probably up and down to around Cleveland.

So, today is not the best day to be driving like a maniac.

Drive safely!

55mph limit? Nah, 75+!
I don't know why they even bother to put-up speed limit signs on the Chicago expressways. If you even try to go just a little slower than the flow of traffic you are taking your life into your hands, you will get run-over, literally. Even with the prevailing traffic going 75 during the non rush hour times, you will still get the people that blow by you going 90+. The thing that really gets me about Chicago area drivers is... if they put on their blinker to change lanes you had better give them room because they are coming over, like it or not. They don't watch out for you, you watch out for them.

Last edited:
I don't know why they even bother to put-up speed limit signs. If you even try to go just a little slower than the flow of traffic you are taking your life into your hands, you will get run-over, literally. Even with the prevailing traffic going 75 you will still get the people that blow by you going 90+.
Every single time I come out to Chicago I see cars doing what I like to call the double lane change and they're doing about 110.

Here is what happens when you drive distracted.

I am stunned this Ohio State Trooper is even still alive.

Don't drive distracted. Is more dangerous than speeding...

I think it was Sweden which levies traffic fines based as a percentage of your annual income. Seems to work as a good deterrent for those who have no issues paying the fine.

I know it's that way in Finland. During an interview when Kimi Raikkonen was World Champion for Ferrari, he told the story of how he was ticketed near his home in Finland, because his snowmobile trailer measured something like 4" over the maximum width allowed. His fine because of his income..... $17,000.00.

Back