Parking lot observations

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Sitting at my local in the country Walmart far away from the store. The Amish horses seem to enjoy it as it is a gathering place for them.
The day is wonderful...yeah I know..lol Sunny with a stout cool breeze.

Does Nissan only make one color of the Rogue? White? I see zillions of them here.

I watched about 20 various Subarus come and go. Mostly young ladies holding the wheel high and tight. They all seem happy and empowered by their AWD wonders. Seriously so...

Honeysuckle trees at Walmart? Not sure but they look like the bushes but purposely planted all over. Now dropping their blooms. Might be something else.

Don't tell Pabby but I am having a Wendy's lunch.. sort of like automechanic saying yummy..lol you know how those young whippersnappers are...

People are inconsiderate and cutting each other off and driving like maniacs. One poor girl in a Mitsubishi Sport has a idiot blowing the horn at her to go when she can't. Everybody is in a hurry to go nowhere.

I guy pulls in now with something I have never seen. Pulling a trailer that says, garbage can cleaning.... residential and commercial.
It has two lifts for the 96 gallon roller cans and it's automated in washing them. They drive to your location. I didn't think that was a service you could sell???

Well I feel like @vavavroom posting but people watching can be interesting eh?

IMG_20230517_150710414.jpg

Sitting at my local in the country Walmart far away from the store. The Amish horses seem to enjoy it as it is a gathering place for them.
The day is wonderful...yeah I know..lol Sunny with a stout cool breeze.

Does Nissan only make one color of the Rogue? White? I see zillions of them here.

I watched about 20 various Subarus come and go. Mostly young ladies holding the wheel high and tight. They all seem happy and empowered by their AWD wonders. Seriously so...

Honeysuckle trees at Walmart? Not sure but they look like the bushes but purposely planted all over. Now dropping their blooms. Might be something else.

Don't tell Pabby but I am having a Wendy's lunch.. sort of like automechanic saying yummy..lol you know how those young whippersnappers are...

People are inconsiderate and cutting each other off and driving like maniacs. One poor girl in a Mitsubishi Sport has a idiot blowing the horn at her to go when she can't. Everybody is in a hurry to go nowhere.

I guy pulls in now with something I have never seen. Pulling a trailer that says, garbage can cleaning.... residential and commercial.
It has two lifts for the 96 gallon roller cans and it's automated in washing them. They drive to your location. I didn't think that was a service you could sell???

Well I feel like @vavavroom posting but people watching can be interesting eh?

View attachment 156524
Are you scared to go inside?

They're happy because they think they've defeated all the suburban soccer-mom stereotypes. Not realizing of course that their Crosstreks and Outbacks are to the 2020s what the minivans were to the 80s and 90s and the woodgrain station wagons were to the 60s and 70s.

They're happy because they think they've defeated all the suburban soccer-mom stereotypes. Not realizing of course that their Crosstreks and Outbacks are to the 2020s what the minivans were to the 80s and 90s and the woodgrain station wagons were to the 60s and 70s.
The admiration is remarkable indeed. A cult following similar to the VW beetle days

About a month ago my poor daughter almost got creamed in a Target paking lot. She said a big pickup came barreling down the lot doing about 35 and had no intention of yielding to anybody. She completely locked up her brakes and they narrowly missed she said by a few inches. I swear sometimes I wish I had an old beater with a dash cam and just let them hit...

Yes, garbage can cleaning is a thing now. Especially where the weather gets hot and stinky.
The trees are possible Bradford Pear. They are an invasive species and very much frowned upon by arborists.

About a month ago my poor daughter almost got creamed in a Target paking lot. She said a big pickup came barreling down the lot doing about 35 and had no intention of yielding to anybody. She completely locked up her brakes and they narrowly missed she said by a few inches. I swear sometimes I wish I had an old beater with a dash cam and just let them hit...
Absolute maniacs. People drive like crazy and no doubt the same people that complain their cars are junk and don't hold up. I come to a complete stop at stop signs and I am hated for it..

Back