The stupid things we do when young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
I am going over to one of their houses, briefly, for Christmas later today actually.

And suddenly you walk in and ALL of those chicks are there waiting for you wrapped in nothing but tiny red bows!!
11.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Still single, how old are you ?

Single and staying single.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I am going over to one of their houses, briefly, for Christmas later today actually.

And suddenly you walk in and ALL of those chicks are there waiting for you wrapped in nothing but tiny red bows!!
11.gif

It was a nice visit. No one in red bows. I did have to help zip up one ladies dress but she is married and a long time friend so it was ok.

Last edited:

Me too! Just fine with it.

There is some YouTube video about the hot vs crazy matrix.

And the woman in the response video looks pretty hot
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: montero1
Originally Posted By: CT8
So basically you are trying to say those women were crazy.
The crazier the better!!!

Its a shame that the ones that are bat**** crazy in the head, are the best in bed. In the end, the hassle of trying to have a relationship with them isn't worth the time in the sack.

Originally Posted By: HM12460

Me too! Just fine with it.

Isn't it funny how when people find out how old we are and that we are single they act like something is wrong with us for being happy? It is like they pity us, feel bad for us, or even act like we have a screw loose even though it is our choice and we actually have happy fulfilling lives. Maybe they are just jealous?

Women especially seem horrified that someone would be single past like 30-35. Even men get that way too at times. The women in my family worked on me for YEARS trying to get me to marry and have kids. They couldn't understand it when I said I wasn't interested. Those still alive have finally conceded I will not be getting married and having kids. At least they aren't on me all the time. I bet if I so much as looked at a girl though they would start again.

Never understood it. If you want to be married get married. If you want to be single stay single. Either way is fine IMO. I also feel it is a person's own business and friends and family should butt out unless specifically asked to butt in!
grin2.gif

With no wife, how will you have any kids ?

If you are trying to bait me into another argument please stop.

I said above I did not want kids.

Maybe they are just jealous?
If they aren't jealous they are ignorant..lol.
I am jealous. And we don't agree that often.

What's REALLY funny,actually hilarious,is when someone asks why you've never been married and have no kids,when it's coming from a multiple divorced dishrag of a chick with rugrats from multiple fathers haha.

I'm reminded of the joke. What does a lessbian bring on a second date? A U-Haul.

Women especially seem horrified that someone would be single past like 30-35. Even men get that way too at times. The women in my family worked on me for YEARS trying to get me to marry and have kids. They couldn't understand it when I said I wasn't interested. Those still alive have finally conceded I will not be getting married and having kids. At least they aren't on me all the time. I bet if I so much as looked at a girl though they would start again.

Never understood it. If you want to be married get married. If you want to be single stay single. Either way is fine IMO. I also feel it is a person's own business and friends and family should butt out unless specifically asked to butt in!
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back