No Shoes , No Shirt , No entry store policy : Should it also include ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my area there seems to be 3 groups.

1)Mask while shopping and while driving.

2)No mask

3)Fashion Masks- I have seen Harley Davidson, Sports Teams, Camo and one that has sparkles on the fabric.

Today for the first time i saw a distinct separation of groups. Those wearing masks did not want to be near the non mask wearers and husband and wives seemed to be phobic of those without. Those without masks especially younger seemed to scoff at mask wearers.

As far as policy.. no. You cannot buy masks, gloves or even santizer or TP in my area..

Schrödinger's Virus

We all have Schrödinger's Virus now.

Because we cannot get tested,
we cannot know whether we have the virus or not.

We have to act as if we have the virus, so that we do not spread it to others.

We have to act as if we never had the virus, because if we didn't have it, we are not immune.

Therefore, we both have and do not have the virus.

Thus, Schrödinger's Virus.

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
If there was much attention paid to widespread testing, to identify who has it, or who had it and is (probably) immune, as there has been to masks & social distancing-this mess would be under control already! IBTL!

Does not fit the desired narrative.

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Mandatory masks for all = Joke

Change our culture so that people who are sick wear masks in public to not make others sick = Perfectly reasonable

Problem with that is CV-19 can be spread when someone doesn't even know they have it. That's one reason this spread so fast in a very short time.

So to ensure people that have it, but don't show any symptoms, would be to have everyone wear a mask in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back