anyone started trying to save gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said treated it like it was, with breathless coverage of how terrible things were. I never heard any coverage that said the vast majority of people will be inconvenienced but fine.

Because that doesn't get eyeballs or clicks.

If it was "treated like an extinction event" then what do you think it would be like if it really was an extinction event? Maybe so many people would have died that no more reporters would be alive to report stuff .... 😄. "Treated like an extinction event" is just your view ... and reality is somewhere between that and not hearing any coverage that said the vast majority of people will be inconvenienced but fine. I never once thought the pandemic is "an extinction event", no matter how much coverage I read and saw about it. Everyone has their own "sense" of the reality around them.

Not saving gas, but working more to afford the rise in gas & other things, bad leadership will kill this country faster than the false information put out on global warming or any other lies put out by the media, there are a lot of deceitful agendas being pushed these days, it is not the pusher who it affects but those that false ideology is pushed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back