No hose carwash advice wanted

ONR works great. It seemed sketchy the first time I tried it but it worked well.
I would go to the coin op, rinse it off with plain water ( and especially get the undercarriage good) then do a two bucket wash at home with a no-rinse wash. Two buckets and lots (about 20) Walmart micro fiber cloths.

Follow up with one of the new, fairly durable spray waxes.

I would go to the coin op, rinse it off with plain water ( and especially get the undercarriage good) then do a two bucket wash at home with a no-rinse wash. Two buckets and lots (about 20) Walmart micro fiber cloths.

Follow up with one of the new, fairly durable spray waxes.
If you're using one or more microfiber per panel, what is the second bucket for?

Follow the ONR with this, it will wow you.
1644593768412.jpg

The older formula streaked like crazy unless you were using it in
Yes, it did. Fortunately, they revised it and took care of that. It looks even better and feels slicker a few hours after application/wipe down.

That is great to hear. How long ago was that?

It's been quite some time...a few years ago as I recall. When ONR first came out it was pretty bad too but they fixed that also.

The Griots product is new on the market but looks impressive with no water used at all except for washing the towels afterwards.

Keep in mind that there's a hierarchy for these products.

Detailer

True but the OP is in a position where normal driveway car washes are verboten. Also, many don’t have a garage that is wash friendly. The two bucket method works but water can still get in places and cause damage or wreck things stored in the garage.

Back