New tool thread

Mayhew locking hose clamp pliers. Not sure they're any good but I was intrigued. When it comes to tension clamps I like lots of options
20240625_133545.jpg

Lisle 15mm line socket. This was motivated by the desire for a socket for GM ECT sensors. I made one as seen here but I think the Lisle oughta work, too.
I had already ordered the Lisle then decided to make one, also. Note Lisle does not market theirs as being for this specific application, FWIW
20240627_195251.jpg

Also the new Tekton O2 sensor socket. Apparently I have a thing for sockets with slots or cut-outs ATM, but this is completely unrelated to the GM ECT sensor stuff. Tekton happened to send out a new product email and I figured "why not".....might be nice to have on a Saturday at 11p when I figure out I need it
20240627_202259.jpg

That oughta have some power. Are you replacing a gas mower?
It has enough power. But….the design logic is…odd….

Starting Odd sequence - but becomes normal to user after 5-6 times.

Blade speed not controlled by lever -Turtle
🐢 Rabbit 🐇 only driven speed NOT blade speed as blade speed is constant

Bag cannot hardly go 50% full
It cuts pretty strong for what it is

Wife likes it and that was the point - she is strong for a 65 year old 110# slender Asian woman, but doesn't do pull starts anymore. She uses also in her native plant area after I have wheed whacked to even it up.
Quiet and quick for touch up areas, especially nice grass in front, I like it for that.

$509 sale (now $599) Comes with a big 80V 4AH battery, we have a 5AH ($$$) and a bunch of 1.5-3AH) for wacker, BP blower and stick blower

Hazet Screwdriver set, Chads Tool Box, $38 delivered

I liked them so much I purchased a second set which I gave to my mechanic.

I was recently disappointed in my cargo control selection for anchoring vehicles to a trailer with anything other than chains and binders (my preferred method when possible).

Years ago I had axle straps (top right) but they've been lost to time or other projects, so I ordered some more.

Also a set of four "ring straps" and ratchet mechanisms with chain pigtail (only one shown).

I also needed a flex head ratchet wrench in 7/8" so I ordered the GW 90T version. It was REALLY rough the first few revolutions but then seemed to settle in.

And a CTA slide hammer axle puller attachment that might work for an upcoming job on a Rogue (carrier bearing on RH shaft)
20240701_192458.jpg

Back