New guy. 5w20 questions

It's not easy being a new poster here, not sure I would of come back either!
Well he joined on Wednesday at 11::00am, made his one post at 12:32pm and hasn’t been back since to even look at the responses people have posted.
I didn’t have a problem with my very first post back in 2002 before I got banned. Didn’t have a problem with my first post in 2020 either

New guy here. Got a 190,000k on my lincoln mks 3.7l. Have always used penzoil plat and motocraft 500s filters. Curious. Are there better options for both oil and filter for my car? I have access to valvoline, penzoil, castrol, quarter, mobil 1, Should I also make sure or be concerned that it should have dextos on the label?
I've been running Pennzoil Plat 5w 30 in my 2011 hyundai sonata SE 2.0T since day one and I have 195,000 miles on it so far. I dont' think there's another oil i would use over PP as it's so easy to find, and it is top notch in my opinion. I've not been as pickey with filters, but i do like those mobile 1 extended life filters if i can choose them.

I don't know if you are familiar with the number of recalls or complaints on the sonata's, but they are plentiful with many people having had engines fail due to metal left in the engine during the build process. When I purchased mine new, these issues were an unknown, but I short changed my oil after about 500 miles anyway thinking it would be good to get that metal out of my engine and i'm so glad that i did. Maybe i'm lucky, maybe my engine will fail next week, who knows. I'm just going to keep on running it, doing my maintenance as planned until it dies :}

Well he joined on Wednesday at 11::00am, made his one post at 12:32pm and hasn’t been back since to even look at the responses people have posted.
I didn’t have a problem with my very first post back in 2002 before I got banned. Didn’t have a problem with my first post in 2020 either
How did you get banned from here?

Back