Nano Pro MT Oil Stabilzer

I have been sitting back and laughing at the knee jerk responses here. It's snot , it's a thickener and a tackifier ,it's snake oil....
I used it a year or two ago .Primarily due to the thermal conductivity claims and that it is primarily a moly additive by my research .I don't recall any startling results,primarily the engine was a bit quieter.But it poured out like transmission fluid ,from my research they use a 10 or 20 weight oil as a carrier medium.So definitely not a thickener and the product was a dark grayish color IIRC.Which seems to be the color of most moly additives, so it could be a useful product.
people on here think that just because their vehicle made it to a gizillion miles trouble free on just motor oil that everybody else's will too. That is so LOL...I heard someone tell me a story years ago it all depends on what day your vehicle was built. People coming into work at the assembly plant on Monday after a long weekend of drinking weren't in the mood to build it right, but by Wednesday they were putting them together better, but by Friday they were slacking off AGAIN because they couldn't wait to get out of the factory and back to a weekend of drinking...LOL...I guess as long as the nano doesn't clog the filter it won't hurt anything...right...LOL

people on here think that just because their vehicle made it to a gizillion miles trouble free on just motor oil that everybody else's will too. That is so LOL...I heard someone tell me a story years ago it all depends on what day your vehicle was built. People coming into work at the assembly plant on Monday after a long weekend of drinking weren't in the mood to build it right, but by Wednesday they were putting them together better, but by Friday they were slacking off AGAIN because they couldn't wait to get out of the factory and back to a weekend of drinking...LOL...I guess as long as the nano doesn't clog the filter it won't hurt anything...right...LOL

That’s funny. LOL

I have been sitting back and laughing at the knee jerk responses here. It's snot , it's a thickener and a tackifier ,it's snake oil....
I used it a year or two ago .Primarily due to the thermal conductivity claims and that it is primarily a moly additive by my research .I don't recall any startling results,primarily the engine was a bit quieter.But it poured out like transmission fluid ,from my research they use a 10 or 20 weight oil as a carrier medium.So definitely not a thickener and the product was a dark grayish color IIRC.Which seems to be the color of most moly additives, so it could be a useful product.

Got any links to back that up?

It poured out [hot] like transmission fluid or cold? Most fluids will appear thin when hot. It’s very hard to distinguish between 10 and 20 cSt at ~100C by visual inspection only.

For Ch
Read the post he’s quoting for Christ’s sake. It’s not hard to follow this short of a thread
For Christ Sake? Really?...I need to be cursed at bud. I apolligized for my mistake...I hope you don't your youngin's with that potty mouth...

Read the post he’s quoting for Christ’s sake. It’s not hard to follow this short of a thread…
And I don't care if you throw me off this biased forum, Being a A-hole is not my thing so I don't take to anybody coming down on me for an honest mistake....

And you need to read AEHaas' Thin vs Thick Discussion.
That thing is so full of errors it's almost an embarrassment. He's posted some real whoppers on this board over the years.

Physics matters whether people believe in it or not. Like I said earlier you need to learn up on what the winter rating means and does not mean.

For Ch

For Christ Sake? Really?...I need to be cursed at bud. I apolligized for my mistake...I hope you don't your youngin's with that potty mouth...

To be clear, you apologized AFTER my post. I posted my frustration, but also pointed out the obvious to you, so you’d stop posting incredulously.

FCS != FFS and is only a meant as a display of frustration, not a curse. The answer to your confusion was literally one quote-depth deep.

And you need to read AEHaas' Thin vs Thick Discussion.

There is a very good reason why the motor oil University articles that are on the main page of this site were re-written with the input of formulators, tribologists and engineers and why the good doctor's latest "takes" on the subject didn't make their way on there as amendments.

The peer-reviewed BITOG versions can be found here:

There is a very good reason why the motor oil University articles that are on the main page of this site were re-written with the input of formulators, tribologists and engineers and why the good doctor's latest "takes" on the subject didn't make their way on there as amendments.

The peer-reviewed BITOG versions can be found here:
And the motor oil University backs up what I said earlier. At startup, a 0W oil will be thinner than a 5W oil.

And the motor oil University backs up what I said earlier. At startup, a 0W oil will be thinner than a 5W oil.

A 0w-40 won't be thinner than a 5w-30 ;)

If you want to have the discussion on how this works, I'm more than willing, but before I bother explaining, please let me know if you are honestly interested.

Just a quick addendum, viscosity curves have been plotted here over the years. Not sure if you are familiar with the relationship reflected by VI, but a 5w-20 with a higher VI than a 0w-20 can be thinner at start-up until you get quite a ways below zero.

Last edited:
Back