Marvel Mystery Oil fixed my compression and misfire issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was tangential then perhaps not include that in your testimonial. Such inclusions tend to distract rather than support.
Perhaps those who are distracted by what he said are so distracted because of their own emotional immaturities and attachments.

Perhaps the OP will return to this apparently abandoned thread and provide additional particulars. Based on some of his other posts in this thread I’m not so sure I’d hold my breath while waiting.

It seems like the majority took issue with his original post and proceeded to tell him that his observed results were incorrect and not possible.

Folks on here seem to come across as hostile and combative if they don't agree with something. I cant blame the OP for giving up on replying.

It seems like the majority took issue with his original post and proceeded to tell him that his observed results were incorrect and not possible.

Folks on here seem to come across as hostile and combative if they don't agree with something. I cant blame the OP for giving up on replying.
Well ya know it’s usually always the disturbed and unhinged among us making all the racket. It often makes it appear las though they are the majority when the real majority is usually just silent.

It often makes it appear as though they are the majority when the real majority is usually just silent.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back