My wife’s first new car in 20 years

It’s a 2023 Lexus IS350 F-Sport, and it replaces her 2003 Corolla with 209K. The Corolla will now serve as my gas-saving commuter. I appreciate that this car is NA, RWD, and has port and direct injection. I also love that it still has a CD player.
IMG_5494.jpeg

Ha ha. Same thing here. 210k ‘03 Corolla now sharing commuting time with new vehicle. Always respected the Corolla and sure the new Lexus will serve you well.

Ha ha. Same thing here. 210k ‘03 Corolla now sharing commuting time with new vehicle. Always respected the Corolla and sure the new Lexus will serve you well.
I upgraded my 2003 Corolla to a 2015 Camry but although the Camry is more powerful and faster and has more cachet and features, there was something about that Corolla that really felt nice.

Yes. My wife had her heart set on (Caviar) black, but they only had white, iridium silver (+$500), or atomic silver. Atomic silver is a better choice for the Texas heat and not looking dirty so quickly. It has the red/black interior.
Our 300 is atomic silver …

It’s a 2023 Lexus IS350 F-Sport, and it replaces her 2003 Corolla with 209K. The Corolla will now serve as my gas-saving commuter. I appreciate that this car is NA, RWD, and has port and direct injection. I also love that it still has a CD player. View attachment 181242
That’s no ordinary vehicle that’s a grounded fighter jet. Looks like a machine of precision what a beautiful auto. Many years of joy and excitement.

Back