Open Range
Public Enemies
High Plains Drifter
The Outlaw Josie Wales
Thunderbolt And Lightfoot

Hell Or High Water
The Getaway
Collateral
You got a taste for? Nostaligia? Classics? I love them.Lots hate them. LOL.
Just watched African Queen (OLD Humphrie Bogart) with the wife and we enjoyed.

You listed many I like that I have seen bad reviews? for. The un highlighted ones I have yet to see.
The Highwayen - Its ok to laugh.... LMAO at myself.
At first I took it for the Johnny Cash/Kris Kristofferson/Waylon Jennings/WillieNelson country music supergroup!
Hell or High Water - I saw the original trailer yet have not been able to see yet.
Collateral - Same thing. Just not seen yet.
One more - you can laugh again..... yet there is a possibilty my guess is right since many of your films I own and I know the release dates.
The Getaway - is that the 1972 Steve McQueen version or the 1994 Alec Baldwin? I liked them both.
Since you enjoyed those.
You may enjoy Steve McQueen's - Thomas Crowne Affair. Re-made with Pierce Brosnan / Rene Russo (very good as well)
Here is one of mine: Its long and hard for some to sit thru. Terrible re make some years back. Again a Steve McQueen. Papillon.
Right now I am watching (very rare for me) a very new movie. Amsterdam... 1/3 thru it and so far so good. Never cared for Christian Bale yet I have seen two things with him recently and changed my opinion. #1 American Hustle #2 Amsterdam (so far.)

Girl on a bridge. Elevator to the gallos. Death of a cyclist.
I looked up the plots. Those all look like some the wife and I will enjoy on a rainy weather day as we "hold down the sofa!"
I can see this thread is going to turn into a "movies I want to watch" thing.
What about movies that are sooooo sooo bad that you catch yourself watching anyway!?

never saw but I like both the actors. Shame about Liotta sudden passing.
@SammyChevelleTypeS3 The whole movie is actually on YouTube.. I highly recommend! It might cost 4 bucks but I hope you check it out.

YouTube suggested it to me on accident and I started watching it and it was about perfect.. Ray Liotta DOMINATES and it's just a really good morality tale with Ray's best performance...

Fun fact: One of my coworkers at work eerily resembles Ray's character in that movie. I hope you like!

Goodnight everyone..

@SammyChevelleTypeS3 The whole movie is actually on YouTube.. I highly recommend! It might cost 4 bucks but I hope you check it out.

YouTube suggested it to me on accident and I started watching it and it was about perfect.. Ray Liotta DOMINATES and it's just a really good morality tale with Ray's best performance...
I will check it out soon. GrandKids hit town tonight so my Tv will likely be off or on Paw Patrol or those Minion movies for the next few days. Unless they dragging me across the house... "come on Paw, lets play games etc...." Its the Christmas visit for them so it will be wild + fun. I just have to call "time out" on them once in a while. They get it. Paw Paw cant keep up with us, he got a hurt back!

Oldies but goodies

Captain Ron
Other People’s Money

Don‘t like any with Nikki Cage …

Oldies but goodies

Captain Ron
Other People’s Money

Don‘t like any with Nikki Cage …
I saw the last 15 to 20 minutes of a Cage film (not a fan of his) from way back I had heard about but never saw. Raising Arizona? The end of that was some wild insane stuff. I am sure I could not get into that one from start to finish. Like his Ghostrider stuff! No way. I love comedy stuff but not that kind of stupid in place of funny.

Reactions: 4WD
I looked up the plots. Those all look like some the wife and I will enjoy on a rainy weather day as we "hold down the sofa!"
I can see this thread is going to turn into a "movies I want to watch" thing.
What about movies that are sooooo sooo bad that you catch yourself watching anyway!?
Look at life lessons.. part of new york storys....& the red shoes.. being a film student my standards are fairly high and esoteric

Back