Movies that you like, but others don't.

That's honestly my all time favorite movie!! Every time I watch it I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying!!:ROFLMAO:
1643495193723.jpg

Watership Down. I have read the book 3 times and I have the original 1978 movie on DVD. There are a lot of parents who complained the original movie was too violent for their kids and it scared them too much, forcing an awful snowflake-kid-friendly version to be released on Netflix in 2018. The parents just do not seem to understand that while the original movie is a cartoon, it was never intended for young kids. The book and movie both tell a great story and there is a lot to be learned from it.

Ah, some good underdogs mentioned. I admit I like "The Shadow" from 1994. Another one from my youth I still love; "Flash Gordon". Come on, Max Von Sidow as Ming the Merciless? Priceless.

Nine 1/2 weeks i like

Body heat and life lessons.. one of three films in the new york stories film.
Neither of these films seems to get lots of love.

2001: A Space Odyssey and Start Trek: The Motion Picture. Yes they are long and slow but I think they're fantastic films. 2001 is generally highly regarded but many people still can't sit through it.

Tron is a masterpiece for its day but lots of people don't 'get it' or what an achievement it was.
We have similar taste in movies!

Ive forced my wife to sit through Tron.

She didn’t make it through 2001 (fell asleep).

She’s a good sport, though.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Yeah, I said it.

After five or so previous movies, the actors are comfortable in their roles, the characters have matured and there's not a lot of whiny emo'ing like previously, lots of action, it's the final movie in the series and all the plotlines come together for the payoff, and there's a big-ass fight scene.

Last edited:
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Yeah, I said it.

After five or so previous movies, the actors are comfortable in their roles, the characters have matured and there's not a lot of whiny emo'ing like previously, lots of action, it's the final movie in the series and all the plotlines come together for the payoff, and there's a big-ass fight scene.

I loved all the Twilight movies. They are actually really good.

Back