MOBIL 1 ESP 0W-20 DEXOS D

I would ignore the 0w-20 diesel and use Pennzoil platinum euro L. It's a 5w-30 that's diesel rated. Can get a 5qt jug at wally's for the price of two of those.

Last edited:
You can order this oil from Amazon in a case of 6 quarts which is about as cheap as it's going to get from what I have seen. I don't believe Mobil sells this oil in 5 quart containers.
This oil is approved for VW 508.00 spec., which my car requires, so I've been keeping an eye on this oil.

Last edited:
1687789416714.jpg

Autozone, $37.99 for 5qt plus an STP XL filter

Anybody know where you can get it in 5 quarts and not get raked for $11.50 a quart?
Cool I grew up in Tewksbury from the early 60's through about 1973. Went to North Street elementary school,
Used to get my hair cut near Silver Lake back then. Swam there a couple times - Never again! Go out a bit and it was muck.

What's the oil for?

Ya a guy drowned there a few years back right across from our TKD school. The oil is going in a 2023 Tahoe with the 3.0 Duramax.

Help me out guys. When I click on the link, I don't see any deals?? The only thing that comes up is the $10 EXXONMOBIL gift card.

Last edited:
Help me out guys. When I click on the link, I don't see any deals?? The only thing that comes up is the $10 EXXONMOBIL gift card.
First, I believe you might need an account, so create an account and add your vehicle.
Click "Menu", Click "Oil Change Specials", scroll down and click the tile $37.99 "Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil & an STP Extended Life Oil Filter", Click "0w-20", Scroll and find the 0w-20 ESP, Click. Add to cart, View cart, Click "See Available Deals", Add vehicle (Again). "Deals & Bundles" Should come up, select the deal with the STP oil filter. This should add to your cart.

Ya I couldnt make it work shopping the Billerica store either. You need 7 quarts I think. How many miles you have on her, straigh six TD sounds like a cool powertrain. More torque than a 454 big block

Ya I couldnt make it work shopping the Billerica store either. You need 7 quarts I think. How many miles you have on her, straigh six TD sounds like a cool powertrain. More torque than a 454 big block
If the deal is available in store I'd take a short trip to Billerica. but like some guy here said, maybe the GM Dexos is cheaper at the dealer. I think I bought a car at what was Hallissey Chevrolet near 495 and 38 some 45 years ago, LOL.

If the deal is available in store I'd take a short trip to Billerica. but like some guy here said, maybe the GM Dexos is cheaper at the dealer. I think I bought a car at what was Hallissey Chevrolet near 495 and 38 some 45 years ago, LOL.
Hallisey is a Walmart now.

Back