Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Shannow
This lady was just on morning news, claiming that US and China have already demonstrated that malware can be inserted in computer code, to be activiated "later", and possible by the use of mobile phones etc...ala stuxnet as an example.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/4651...ng-mobile-phone

Quote:
“This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals.

Totally clueless lady.

But, this part is worrisome if true:

Quote:
“It is possible for hackers, be they part of organised crime or with government backgrounds, to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what's on the monitor?
Looks like B777 landing on water to me.

shah-1-copy.jpg

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: Shannow
This lady was just on morning news, claiming that US and China have already demonstrated that malware can be inserted in computer code, to be activiated "later", and possible by the use of mobile phones etc...ala stuxnet as an example.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/4651...ng-mobile-phone

Quote:
“This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals.

Totally clueless lady.

But, this part is worrisome if true:

Quote:
“It is possible for hackers, be they part of organised crime or with government backgrounds, to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system.

It isn't true. The flight system isn't connected to the entertainment system.

Originally Posted By: Astro14

to "hack" the computer would take proprietary software on a set of floppy disks, that would then have to be loaded in the one access point: IN THE COCKPIT.

The "hacked" computer would then do nothing different. It would still fly where the pilots wanted, or it would be disconnected by the pilots.

So, since you're already in the cockpit, why not just fly the plane?

As above, there is just *one* access point. As you have to be in the cockpit to hack it, why even bother with a disk?

Disconnect it and fly the plane,

Originally Posted By: JDW
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Can someone tell me what's on the monitor?
Looks like B777 landing on water to me.

shah-1-copy.jpg

It isn't landing on water. It's an airstrip.

And so a pilot has a flight simulator...

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3921710/3_40_s_and_a_27#Post3921710

I would be happy with either one of those.

There are a bunch of hard core flight simmers at SimHQ.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The plane has a range as far as....Kazakhstan,
interesting because this is the current modern home of
many Ashkanazi jews. Lots of Mossad activity there.

Says the guy who claims the US military murdered tens of millions of innocent civilians and has *yet* to support that with anything even remotely credible.....

Blame the Jews. Not terribly original...

Last edited:
If the plane went down, why is there no fanatical group taking responsibility for the killings? We ALWAYS some group poke their head out of the proverbial woodwork when a car bomb goes off, injuring anyone.

But a plane is down with 200+ civilians dead, the crown jewel of death culture insanity, and NOT ONE group takes credit for the killings??

Crickets.

Those crickets tell me no one is dead. Yet. The plane is somewhere, but where?

TNS, we've talked about it before. If it was just a test run for something much bigger and more sinister, then no one would claim it... just yet.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Has anybody realized that both the pilots have muslim names? Am I the first one to point this out here?

So what?

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The plane has a range as far as....Kazakhstan,
interesting because this is the current modern home of
many Ashkanazi jews. Lots of Mossad activity there.

What does that mean?

If the aircraft were Hijacked and a ransom was being negotiated, would that news be released to the press?

Aren't we always supposed to blame it on muslims? I thought that was the modus operandi of some of the people in this forum. I was just trying to help them. We all know who they are!

Who made the first ham and cheese sandwich reference? That was not me.

Back to the topic; now it is admitted that all it is known is the ACARS did not transmit on at 1:37. It did transmit at 1:07 and the next schedule time was 1:37. It could have been broken/disabled either before the 1:19 "allright goodnight" or after it. The categorical statement made by the Prime Minister earlier obviously was wrong. Why? If such a straightforward fact can get twisted, how do we trust anything coming from the official news reports? What is the probability that the news in next few days could be "that ping data was from another aircraft"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back