Flight documents show MH370 was ‘buried in an ocean trench by pilot’, says Boeing expert

This is how you know when someone is on the mark, when they are shut down by this sort of stuff. Radar systems have been in orbit for many years now. Sorry we are not in the 1920's, now technology is much more advanced.
Flat earth ha ha ha, I mention orbit explain how to orbit a flat earth. Brilliant.
You still did not provide exactly how it will register an airplane in the middle of the ocean where there is no military or economic interest. What radar? What system? Please enlighten us.
So, the floor is yours.

I understand that, but it is highly unlikely in this situation. Also, let's say it happened, it is different from heat source on ballistic missile or BUK SAM.

Sure. I think the speculation is that it smashed up on impact with the water. Not sure if it would have been intact, since I understand that uncontrolled aircraft can often fall apart.

Sure. I think the speculation is that it smashed up on impact with the water. Not sure if it would have been intact, since I understand that uncontrolled aircraft can often fall apart.
All this is one big speculation. But again, considering the area, I would go back to Steve Fosset and his case and how difficult it was to find it in an area that is covered by various sensors extensively. Yet, his finding was a fluke.

All this is one big speculation. But again, considering the area, I would go back to Steve Fosset and his case and how difficult it was to find it in an area that is covered by various sensors extensively. Yet, his finding was a fluke.

I don't know how extensively the Sierra Nevada is covered by sensors.

I suppose there could be software to scan satellite imagery for various anomolies.

I don't know how extensively the Sierra Nevada is covered by sensors.

I suppose there could be software to scan satellite imagery for various anomolies.
Not only that, but abundance of EMS, LEO, CAP, National Guard, searches organized by Virgin, Breitling etc.

You still did not provide exactly how it will register an airplane in the middle of the ocean where there is no military or economic interest. What radar? What system? Please enlighten us.
So, the floor is yours.
So you are saying you need me to explain how radar works? There are plenty of areas on the face of the earth with none of those interests, but they would still be monitored, why? for those just in-case interests.
It would work similar to radar that is used to track huge areas of space above the earth, only instead of facing up, it would be facing down.
Radar has filters to only track moving objects if needed. Simple old school stuff from the early days of Radar. What part do you not understand? What system? Sat type system. Just like awacs can track from high altitude.

Last edited:
So you are saying you need me to explain how radar works? There are plenty of areas on the face of the earth with none of those interests, but they would still be monitored, why? for those just in-case interests.
It would work similar to radar that is used to track huge areas of space above the earth, only instead of facing up, it would be facing down.
Radar has filters to only track moving objects if needed. Simple old school stuff from the early days of Radar. What part do you not understand? What system? Sat type system. Just like awacs can track from high altitude.
Just in case? Like if Antarctic suddenly develops competitive economy?
Would? Would? Is there anything particular you have to say or? Like what radar? What does it cover? Yous eem to know more than us.

Last edited:
The coverage of satellite systems is not infinite. The constellation of any satellite system, has a particular set of orbits and areas where coverage is needed.
This is where my knowledge gap is, thank you for explaining. I presumed this system just looks down at the earth and can see anything IR. That would be great but I guess not technically possible yet.

Since you are assuring a retired navy pilot, maybe you should provide us with something called FACTS and give us some examples. When you say "assure you," that means you consider yourself something of an expert in the field.
Loose lips sink ships there captain. But I will ask, how many time did an AIP submarine sink your aircraft carriers during 'war games'. Which of course led to the USA 'renting' a Swedish boat, crew and all, for a couple of years...

Last edited:
Loose lips sink ships there captain. But I will ask, how many time did an AIP submarine sink your aircraft carriers during 'war games'. Which of course led to the USA 'renting' a Swedish boat, crew and all, for a couple of years...
2000 miles off the coast of Antarctica?
How many warship we have patroling that strategic zone? Any aircraft carrier groups there.
You are watching too many movies.

Just in case? Like if Antarctic suddenly develops competitive economy?
Would? Would? Is there anything particular you have to say or? Like what radar? What does it cover? Yous eem to know more than us.
He he he, sudden economy. I guess you don't understand. Funny you mention the SP. Didn't the Germans go there during the big one? So yeah all bases need to be covered. So the whole earth needs to be covered. Easy stuff with unlimited funds. What radar? Go ask the ones that play with that stuff. You will not even get the specifics on good old normal air route traffic control radar, its classified.

He he he, sudden economy. I guess you don't understand. Funny you mention the SP. Didn't the Germans go there during the big one? So yeah all bases need to be covered. So the whole earth needs to be covered. Easy stuff with unlimited funds. What radar? Go ask the ones that play with that stuff. You will not even get the specifics on good old normal air route traffic control radar, its classified.
Wait, I thought you were an expert?

You will not even get the specifics on good old normal air route traffic control radar, its classified.
It’s not really classified as this article has TONS of info available for airport radar, it would also be practically impossible to keep such systems classified. Tons of airports aren’t manned 24/7.

And yeah… I’m sure we have satellites that would be capable of finding the plane. But those satellites aren’t kept in a geosynchronous orbit, and being an area that nobody is truly interested in, and given governments with those capabilities are going to optimize their satellites orbits to be over whatever they are interested in yeah there was probably absolutely 0 coverage at the time.

Did someone mention Antarctica?

8ED7FB4D-B913-467C-BD6B-D9A5F264EBFD.jpg

It's not a conspiracy theory, it is a proposition of a possible explanation. Since there is a single author, that is not a conspiracy by definition, but the product of one person's brain.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it is a proposition of a possible explanation. Since there is a single author, that is not a conspiracy by definition, but the product of one person's brain.

That's not what a conspiracy theory is. Someone has to come up with a conspiracy theory. What it means is a belief that there are people conspiring to cover up something that happened.

Back